PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pain

Theguythatworries
04-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Over the past two or three days I have had dull pain in the upper chest region. Kind of a tight chest type feeling as well. Last week I was diagnosed with acid reflux and have since been put on medication. I'm also on anti-depressants. Over course with having generalized anxiety disorder my immediate thought about this pain was all negative things. The pain seems to be more noticeable in some positions and I seem to be out of breath at points. Could this just be a combination of anxiety and acid reflux? I am a 16 year old boy.

AliasEQ
04-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Hey :)

Yes, it could be a combination of anxiety and acid reflux.

Don't worry it's normal. It's called hyperventilation. You're taking in too much air. Learn to breath right.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/08/6-breathing-exercises-to-relax-in-10-minutes-or-less/ - Do one of these methodes for 10 minutes every day or whenever you feel chest pain.

Don't google anything, please. Google = make the pain worse.

Elias

mykids12
04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Over the past two or three days I have had dull pain in the upper chest region. Kind of a tight chest type feeling as well. Last week I was diagnosed with acid reflux and have since been put on medication. I'm also on anti-depressants. Over course with having generalized anxiety disorder my immediate thought about this pain was all negative things. The pain seems to be more noticeable in some positions and I seem to be out of breath at points. Could this just be a combination of anxiety and acid reflux? I am a 16 year old boy.

I've been having a dull pain that comes and goes, feels like a kick or punch in the center of my chest. I believe it is reflux and anxiety makes it a lot worse. It's scary though