PDA

View Full Version : I hate my job.

BrookeLynnnn
04-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Ill be returning to work in about two weeks.. & I hate that place. If I didn't need the money so bad, I would not return!!

Ughhh.. At least my sister suffers there with me! Lol

I wish I could quit work & focus on going to school. I haven't gone to college yet because I'm worried I can't handle both a job & school.

Blahhhhh.

Can I just hit the lotto!! :)

forgiveandforget1995
04-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Hiya, what is i about your work you don't like, hope you don't mind me asking. I'm in College at the moment and I'm not too keen on the course I'm doing, I live an hour and half away from the College and it's 9 - 4 every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I usually don't get home until 5:30. What annoys me about it is the travelling, since I get Panic attacks and it's costing me a lot of money to go by train all the time.

Haha I'm with you on the Lottery! It's not nice when you're forced to do something you don't like doing, Work is hard to find these days as well.

BrookeLynnnn
04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Hiya, what is i about your work you don't like, hope you don't mind me asking. I'm in College at the moment and I'm not too keen on the course I'm doing, I live an hour and half away from the College and it's 9 - 4 every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I usually don't get home until 5:30. What annoys me about it is the travelling, since I get Panic attacks and it's costing me a lot of money to go by train all the time. Haha I'm with you on the Lottery! It's not nice when you're forced to do something you don't like doing, Work is hard to find these days as well.

It's the place my panic attacks first started. & the people are lazy. Lol it's just not where I wanna be. I work at a pizza place. It sucks.

Ahhh that is crappy! You're gone like all day at school!! :/ there's no where closer to you??

& yea, work is hard to find!

Enduronman
04-03-2014, 03:47 PM
I hope that the transition back to work goes well Brooklyn!!!
We're all thinking of you!

Have a great night...

E-Man.. :)

forgiveandforget1995
04-03-2014, 03:48 PM
It's the place my panic attacks first started. & the people are lazy. Lol it's just not where I wanna be. I work at a pizza place. It sucks.

Ahhh that is crappy! You're gone like all day at school!! :/ there's no where closer to you??

& yea, work is hard to find!

Yeah people are struggling to find work in the UK, Are you from the UK? Damn :( sorry that you're not liking work.

There is a College closer to me but it doesn't do Business studies, Up until December I was having lifts off my Next door Neighbour but I told her I was suffering with Anxiety and Depression and she just stopped giving me lifts because I told her and she blocked me on Facebook, and she just hates my friend for no reason????
I have to catch a Train now, it's difficult because in the mornings the train is packed.

How are you feeling now because you've had time off, maybe when you're back at work you might start to enjoy it, it's because you've been away for so long, it feels like a chore to get back into it. But like you said working with lazy people or people you don't like makes the Job harder.

BrookeLynnnn
04-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I hope that the transition back to work goes well Brooklyn!!! We're all thinking of you! Have a great night... E-Man.. :)

Thank you!!!

Guess what??? I just drove.. On a busy street.. By myself!! :) lol I was excited! I'm going a little further each time I practice going alone.

BrookeLynnnn
04-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Yeah people are struggling to find work in the UK, Are you from the UK? Damn :( sorry that you're not liking work. There is a College closer to me but it doesn't do Business studies, Up until December I was having lifts off my Next door Neighbour but I told her I was suffering with Anxiety and Depression and she just stopped giving me lifts because I told her and she blocked me on Facebook, and she just hates my friend for no reason???? I have to catch a Train now, it's difficult because in the mornings the train is packed. How are you feeling now because you've had time off, maybe when you're back at work you might start to enjoy it, it's because you've been away for so long, it feels like a chore to get back into it. But like you said working with lazy people or people you don't like makes the Job harder.

Noooo I'm from California.

& wowwww, that's mean of her :/ I've never had anyone react like that to me but that would be really crappy!! Some people just don't get it..

Yes that's exactly how I'm feeling! & also like, I'm getting better. I wanna live life & enjoy it! Not be stuck in some shithole job I hate lol.

forgiveandforget1995
04-03-2014, 04:49 PM
It's good that you've got people that understand and that are there for you. Ahh no worries! I feel bad for saying this but she was a bit bitchy anyway, she acts like she's better than a lot of people and always gets her own way, and she's very spoiled. I get anxious if I see her in College sometimes because she's usually with people and I can tell they are saying things behind my back, just makes me feel a bit bad you know. Perhaps it was for the best that she argued with me.

I know what you mean about some people who don't get it, I have told a few people in the past about my Anxiety and Depression problems and they looked at me as if I was from a different planet!

Have you tried applying for other jobs. You can also do part time courses in Colleges but it might be a bit difficult especially if you've got a job as well.

Cool, I'd love to go to California. :)

amers85
04-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Thank you!!!

Guess what??? I just drove.. On a busy street.. By myself!! :) lol I was excited! I'm going a little further each time I practice going alone.

Good for you!! Didn't it make you feel great about yourself? I accomplished that last week and I was like helllll yeah after I did it lol, even though I had sweaty palms, I still made it.

Sorry you hate your job :/ Winning the lotto would be pretty awesome.

BrookeLynnnn
04-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Good for you!! Didn't it make you feel great about yourself? I accomplished that last week and I was like helllll yeah after I did it lol, even though I had sweaty palms, I still made it. Sorry you hate your job :/ Winning the lotto would be pretty awesome.

Yes!! I was so excited!! :)

Aw yay! I'm proud of us!! :) lol

Thank you :( I need to look for another instead of staying at a place I'm unhappy.. I'm trying to enjoy life now so it's time to move on!

HockeyRules
04-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Ill be returning to work in about two weeks.. & I hate that place. If I didn't need the money so bad, I would not return!! Ughhh.. At least my sister suffers there with me! Lol I wish I could quit work & focus on going to school. I haven't gone to college yet because I'm worried I can't handle both a job & school. Blahhhhh. Can I just hit the lotto!! :)

Sadly Brooke......very few people can say that they really love their job. It's one of those lies fed to you when your young ...."you can be whatever you want to be." But jobs pay bills and that's why I stay at my job. My first attack was at work as well. It took me awhile to feel comfortable again.....I do say comfortable...not happy. Lol. Best of luck to you if you decide to go elsewhere.

David

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Sadly Brooke......very few people can say that they really love their job. It's one of those lies fed to you when your young ...."you can be whatever you want to be." But jobs pay bills and that's why I stay at my job. My first attack was at work as well. It took me awhile to feel comfortable again.....I do say comfortable...not happy. Lol. Best of luck to you if you decide to go elsewhere. David

That is so true!!

At least you're comfortable there now! I'm hoping I'll feel the same!!

Thank you :)

HockeyRules
04-04-2014, 12:42 AM
That is so true!! At least you're comfortable there now! I'm hoping I'll feel the same!! Thank you :)

Your welcome. :)