PDA

View Full Version : Idk idk idk idk

OmfgJaney
04-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Lately things have been making me really upset...Little tiny things. And not upset like...crying or being sad...like ANGER and ANXIETY.

For example, my boyfriend has a mechanical keyboard and he is playing a game with friends right now...He keeps tapping in sets of 4...tap tap tap tap...really fast and repetitive. I can feel anger in my stomach. Every time he starts tapping...I can feel my blood boil. I hate that it's 1 2 3 4. 1 2 3 4. 1 2 3 4. 1 2 3 4. I can feel the anger start in my throat and literally go down into my stomach and it feels tight. It's not only that, but it happened at work too. There was this odd repetitive sound (kind of like a thud every 5 seconds) that I couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming for...I frantically...I mean frantically...tried to find out where it was coming from and it made me so angry..I can't even explain. I was about to leave my job. It went on for about 45 minutes and I started to think I was going crazy and imagining the sound. Then finally my shift was over and I asked my co-worker if he could hear it and it took him about 15 minutes to hear it. At one point I felt like killing someone.

For the anxious part...there was a small mix-up at work and suddenly I felt this anxiety in my stomach...like bad bad butterflies....over nothing. I'm usually not like that, but recently I've been feeling things in my stomach. I don't know why.