PDA

View Full Version : Kids

mellymel
04-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Mine is driving me crazy! Lol.

needtogetwell
04-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Mine is driving me crazy! Lol.

They have a way of doing that!!! Until they become a teenager and go all hormonal and really drive you nuts!

I think there's just varying degrees of crazy with kids!

One day is just a variation of another. Ever wonder what our parents said about us? Probably the same! Lol

After5hock
04-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I still have a couple years before I can enjoy the frustrations of feet stomping around like Spartans. Lol.

mellymel
04-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Yes they are supposed to do that, huh? Lol. My 3, soon to be 4 year old has been going through a phase of terrible tantrums. So bad that it makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone, which does not help my derealization. Then I get shaky and feel like I have a butterfly in my chest or something.

needtogetwell
04-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Yes they are supposed to do that, huh? Lol. My 3, soon to be 4 year old has been going through a phase of terrible tantrums. So bad that it makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone, which does not help my derealization. Then I get shaky and feel like I have a butterfly in my chest or something.

The shaky feeling is awful....I feel for you.

Raising an autistic child I know all about tantrums and meltdowns! Lol

One thing that might help is re-directing his attention when the tantrum starts up. Get him to try and focus on doing something else other than stomping around. Try to get him to laugh. It may help you too from slipping into the twilight zone!

Good luck!
Pam