PDA

View Full Version : Being alone :(

Niicole Lynne
04-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Hey friends!
Long time no post!!
Hope everyone has been doing awesome!
Iv been doing really well lately except these past 2 days
Iv been alone lately because my boy has been working nights and I can't go to my home city for like 2 weeks and I think it's getting to me
Since I'm home with my own thoughts I feel like they are strengthening again :(

Not panicking or anything really yet but I just don't want it to start :(

NixonRulz
04-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Hey friends! Long time no post!! Hope everyone has been doing awesome! Iv been doing really well lately except these past 2 days Iv been alone lately because my boy has been working nights and I can't go to my home city for like 2 weeks and I think it's getting to me Since I'm home with my own thoughts I feel like they are strengthening again :( Not panicking or anything really yet but I just don't want it to start :(

Come on, Nicole

You know how this plays out

Don't fear and the anxiety doesn't come

You've done this too many times to get sucked in again

Nothing bad happens when you know nothing will

This is a great lesson for you

Embrace it and show Anxiety who rules your mind

You have this

Dahila
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Nixon is right, I also think that it is a small, a tiny set back. Nicole you will be fine:))

needtogetwell
04-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Nicole ,

You are on your way.... The sky is the limit for you! You've hit a minor speed bump with your guy working nights! It won't be forever!

You can handle the little bit of anxiety, changes are tough on everyone! Don't give in to it and don't let it take hold! You can do this!!!

Just come and talk to us...we can chew up lots of time, and you have so much positive to offer to others!

Smile pretty lady....it's going to be ok!
Pam

Niicole Lynne
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone! I really am trying to just stay busy and preoccupied :)
I seem to be better now

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Thanks everyone! I really am trying to just stay busy and preoccupied :) I seem to be better now Thanks :)

Watch Now & Then for me!! Haha :)

Niicole Lynne
04-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Watch Now & Then for me!! Haha :)

Haha Brooke! Maybe I will!! :)