PDA

View Full Version : Question

AliasEQ
04-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hey guys! :)

I've been doing really good and I feel as if I'm out of this "anxiety/dr/dp/panic-bubble". Ofc, it's not gone completly. But I'm dealing with it very good and I can see day by day that it's slowly getting the f*ck out of my way.

I had a meeting with my doc 2 days ago. I told her everything, she did some tests, everything normal. I told her I wasn't anxious anymore and that I actually am doing much better.

She told me it was anxiety and all that. I also asked why I act like a freakin' hormonal woman on her period sometimes and she told me I'm young and that's normal changes in my body.

She didn't want to prescribe me anything, I almost forced her to do it. Eventually, she prescribed 10mg atarax(hydroxizin). She said that I should only take it whenever I'm going to do something that can make me more anxious. For example, whenever I have a test or something, I should take one.

Yesterday I took one, just to see how it feels. I got anxious when I was about to take it, but 30 mins later I was very calm and relaxed. I started to get a bit tired too. The next day I was tired the whole day. Is this some kind of side effect? Will it go away? I felt like a damn zombie, completly numb lol.

Should I keep taking them at all?

Elias aka proffesor deReal

needtogetwell
04-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Hey guys! :) I've been doing really good and I feel as if I'm out of this "anxiety/dr/dp/panic-bubble". Ofc, it's not gone completly. But I'm dealing with it very good and I can see day by day that it's slowly getting the f*ck out of my way. I had a meeting with my doc 2 days ago. I told her everything, she did some tests, everything normal. I told her I wasn't anxious anymore and that I actually am doing much better. She told me it was anxiety and all that. I also asked why I act like a freakin' hormonal woman on her period sometimes and she told me I'm young and that's normal changes in my body. She didn't want to prescribe me anything, I almost forced her to do it. Eventually, she prescribed 10mg atarax(hydroxizin). She said that I should only take it whenever I'm going to do something that can make me more anxious. For example, whenever I have a test or something, I should take one. Yesterday I took one, just to see how it feels. I got anxious when I was about to take it, but 30 mins later I was very calm and relaxed. I started to get a bit tired too. The next day I was tired the whole day. Is this some kind of side effect? Will it go away? I felt like a damn zombie, completly numb lol. Should I keep taking them at all? Elias aka proffesor deReal

Professor.....

My opinion... You're doing fantastic without the meds. Keep them in your back pocket just in case. I think on the rare occasion you may need to use them the groggy after effect won't be too bad.

Keep up the impressive work!
Cheers!
Pam

AliasEQ
04-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Professor.....

My opinion... You're doing fantastic without the meds. Keep them in your back pocket just in case. I think on the rare occasion you may need to use them the groggy after effect won't be too bad.

Keep up the impressive work!
Cheers!
Pam

Thanks Pam! :) Yeah, that's what I'll probably do. Hopefully the after effects won't be too bad.