PDA

View Full Version : Wow, its been a month!?

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Tomorrow is my check up appointment with my Psychiatrist. Which means tomorrow is 1 month on Paxil!!! :)

This month has been a roller coaster!!

I'm feeling so much better now than I was when I first came on this forum!!

Friday, I'm going to stay the night at my house.. I'm bringing my sister with me so I can slowly get use to being there :)

Everything is good!! For once!

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Bumping my own thread! Don't judge me :) haha

jessed03
04-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Attention seeker :)

jessed03
04-01-2014, 08:03 PM
You're making great progress though Brooke!!

Seriously.

needtogetwell
04-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Tomorrow is my check up appointment with my Psychiatrist. Which means tomorrow is 1 month on Paxil!!! :) This month has been a roller coaster!! I'm feeling so much better now than I was when I first came on this forum!! Friday, I'm going to stay the night at my house.. I'm bringing my sister with me so I can slowly get use to being there :) Everything is good!! For once!

You have come soooooo far! I'm so impressed with your determination to get through this!

You have lots to tell the doc! Happy happy happy!!!!!

You are going to do amazing going back to your house! The house sitting thing was just a warm up to the big event at your own place!!!!

I believe in you Brooke! You have this beat!
Cheers sweetie!
Pam

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 08:08 PM
You're making great progress though Brooke!! Seriously.

Lol nooooo I don't want attention!! Lol

I wanted feedback about me staying at my house but bringing along my sister.

& thank youuuu!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 08:09 PM
You have come soooooo far! I'm so impressed with your determination to get through this! You have lots to tell the doc! Happy happy happy!!!!! You are going to do amazing going back to your house! The house sitting thing was just a warm up to the big event at your own place!!!! I believe in you Brooke! You have this beat! Cheers sweetie! Pam

Thank you Pam!!!

That's what I was thinking.. If I can house sit at a home I've never slept over at, I should be okay going back to my own home! :)

jessed03
04-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Lol nooooo I don't want attention!! Lol

I wanted feedback about me staying at my house but bringing along my sister.

& thank youuuu!! :)

Your welcomeeeeee :)

I think you'll do great. You've gotten yourself on the right path, and when you're on the right path, you just keep on travelling. That's exactly what you're doing.

Its nice to ease yourself into things. You've got this.

It's been a quick month actually. Didn't think you started Paxil that long ago. Time, stop flying!!!

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Your welcomeeeeee :) I think you'll do great. You've gotten yourself on the right path, and when you're on the right path, you just keep on travelling. That's exactly what you're doing. Its nice to ease yourself into things. You've got this. It's been a quick month actually. Didn't think you started Paxil that long ago. Time, stop flying!!!

Thank you!

& yes, I've learned from here, baby steps are gonna get me where I need to be.

I know, 1 month went by soooo fast!! :)