PDA

View Full Version : Dissociation constant

djcat123482
04-01-2014, 01:41 PM
For the last few weeks. I've had these odd symptoms of dissociation - a spaced out feeling like I'm not here. I work in an office and with not having much fresh air doesn't help. So have started walking in the evening after work to get me used to the outdoors. I know this sounds daft but I used to run and not let things like this worry me. I spoke to my doctor yesterday and he said well if your walking that's a good start. About a month ago I went walking and felt awful drained and like if I couldn't move forward but when I hold my bf's hand it's fine, Is that a balance thing? Also struggle to talk when walking - can't do that at the same time. It's helping a little the more I walk the better - but I'm still having the spaced out brain fog symptoms. I've heard grounding exercises help as well.

I'm thinking of having some reiki and want to train in it as well.

Does anyone know of any herbal remedies they could recommend. Thing is at the moment is that I am taking aspirin to reduce my blood plates so don't want to talk anything I shouldn't be.

jessed03
04-01-2014, 01:47 PM
It's a rough symptom isn't it.

A very hard one to treat as well, as for most people it comes from a different place.

If you don't already, make sure you nose breath as much as possible. Sounds like you have a hyperventilation issue which doesn't help disassociation.

B- Complex can sometimes cut through it. If you can tolerate it.

djcat123482
04-02-2014, 02:24 PM
I'll need to try the B-Complex after I've stopped taking the aspirin.
Tried to nose breath this morning seems fine but the fun starts when I'm driving - I feel out of control and breathing in a car appears to be more difficult, that seems to make me hyperventilate more - Any tips how I can overcome this.