PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 01:35 PM
My moms depressed & has anxiety but not panic attacks..

She's not wanting to take meds but tomorrow she's gonna get a prescription for Zoloft & we'll see if takes it.. Lol

But who's on Zoloft? How was it starting up?

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 02:04 PM
I did zoloft and it sucked . Well first day was fine , in fact i was so happy it was not funny . From then on all it did was rev me up . Diffrerent people different stories . One thing is though it is a very stimulating SSRI from what i know so could be could for depression If she wants no drugs st johns is good and works about the same . In fact it is the number one prescribed antidepressant in Germany .

Thank you!! I'll relay the message!! :)

& what is St Johns?? I've seen that on here but no idea what it is..

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 02:29 PM
its a natural anti depressant . It is in fact as good if not better than modern drugs . The only problem is that it is hard to get in what they call a standardized dose and this is one reason they don't like using it . Has way less side effects .

Ohhhh okay!! I'll have to tell her about this one :)

Thanks friend!

em1
04-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm on 50mg of Zoloft the first week I felt abit foggy headed but that soon passed and now all good :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-01-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm on 50mg of Zoloft the first week I felt abit foggy headed but that soon passed and now all good :)

Oh awesome! :)

How long have you been on it?

em1
04-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Oh awesome! :) How long have you been on it?
Coming up a year now,I know so many people that are doing extremely well on it also :)