PDA

View Full Version : Scary morning

mom23
04-01-2014, 06:24 AM
After days and mornings of feeling pretty good. I woke up at 5am and panic slowly started to creep up. No reason at all. I couldn't breathe. Was trying to take long deep breaths but I just couldn't settle. I threw up and now I am at work and still feel funny. Not horrible. But shakey and have a headache. Just needed to vent

Dahila
04-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Calm down, we all have good days and worse days, you will be ok. Maybe try to be outside and get some oxygen, it should calm you down. :)

mom23
04-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Calm down, we all have good days and worse days, you will be ok. Maybe try to be outside and get some oxygen, it should calm you down. :)

Thank you Dahila. I am doing much better. Was just awful early this morning

Dahila
04-01-2014, 07:53 AM
It happens, and within short time it improves. Everyone has bad and good days, or rather hours. I am happy you feel better:)

NixonRulz
04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Thank you Dahila. I am doing much better. Was just awful early this morning

This is always a point where I feel people are getting ready to make a huge stride in defeating anxiety

Shortly after a horrible attack, you feel much better

You can probably remember that after an attack, you would feel bad for days because you were fearing it would happen again

Once you have enough of them, you start to realize its a harmless pain in the ass and you have it, ride it out and move on

The quantity of panic attacks to realize this varies from person to person

Next up for you, you will feel the beginnings of panic coming and because you have been through it so many times, you don't get scared, and the panic feelings go away

Eliminate the fear once you get panicky feelings, the panic has no fuel to feed it

You just move on and start doing things that you used to just to dare Panic to try and show up

Home stretch, Mom

mom23
04-01-2014, 10:06 AM
This is always a point where I feel people are getting ready to make a huge stride in defeating anxiety Shortly after a horrible attack, you feel much better You can probably remember that after an attack, you would feel bad for days because you were fearing it would happen again Once you have enough of them, you start to realize its a harmless pain in the ass and you have it, ride it out and move on The quantity of panic attacks to realize this varies from person to person Next up for you, you will feel the beginnings of panic coming and because you have been through it so many times, you don't get scared, and the panic feelings go away Eliminate the fear once you get panicky feelings, the panic has no fuel to feed it You just move on and start doing things that you used to just to dare Panic to try and show up Home stretch, Mom

Sounds great to me Nixon. Lol. Now where are my flowers???? Lmao