PDA

View Full Version : Suicide.

Hannah_28
03-31-2014, 05:39 AM
I'm considering this as a viable option, I'm struggling to cope with everything and I'm running out of reasons to enjoys life. My sister told me yesterday I'm a freak of nature, and that that's why nobody likes me. She's right.

NixonRulz
03-31-2014, 05:49 AM
I'm considering this as a viable option, I'm struggling to cope with everything and I'm running out of reasons to enjoys life. My sister told me yesterday I'm a freak of nature, and that that's why nobody likes me. She's right.

You are a freak of nature

You are cursed with an imaginative, creative mind that has you care about people, things and yourself more than most

It's actually a blessing and not a curse

Those qualities will do so much positive for you and the world you live in

So anxiety is the one thing she wants to judge you for

That's ok. People without anxiety have a hard time getting how we roll. It's not their fault

Your kick ass creative mind got you here, Hannah

And that is exactly what will get you back to where you want to be

Suicide is no option for someone as intelligent and caring as you

The list is endless how you will positively impact this world

Talk to someone immediately about how you are feeling

Get help however you need to so your mind calms and you can make clear decisions

When your mind calms, you will see a clear path to recovery

We will all benefit from having you around

Today is the day to start your life, not end it

manz82
03-31-2014, 09:17 AM
You are a freak of nature You are cursed with an imaginative, creative mind that has you care about people, things and yourself more than most It's actually a blessing and not a curse Those qualities will do so much positive for you and the world you live in So anxiety is the one thing she wants to judge you for That's ok. People without anxiety have a hard time getting how we roll. It's not their fault Your kick ass creative mind got you here, Hannah And that is exactly what will get you back to where you want to be Suicide is no option for someone as intelligent and caring as you The list is endless how you will positively impact this world Talk to someone immediately about how you are feeling Get help however you need to so your mind calms and you can make clear decisions When your mind calms, you will see a clear path to recovery We will all benefit from having you around Today is the day to start your life, not end it
Listen to Nixon - everything he says is completely right! X

jessed03
03-31-2014, 09:45 AM
Manz! Good to see you :)

When somebody writes a great post, you don't really wanna say too much and subtract from that.

I just wanna show some love and say you're not alone, even if you feel really down or hopeless. People can be so thoughtless sometimes.

Hannah_28
03-31-2014, 12:23 PM
Thank you I'm just so close to giving up. Sorry to be so negative.