PDA

View Full Version : High amxiety today

Stephj526
03-30-2014, 12:38 AM
I had a LASIK procedure today and my anxiety seems extra high. It started with the medicine they gave me, I saw the pill form could have an interaction with my Lexapro. I'm taking the eye drops though and it doesn't seem like that is supposed to be a problem.

Then I ate crappy food and now my chest hurts and I'm freaking out. I'm sure I'm not having a heart attack, but I just don't feel like myself.

I would like to think my body has just been through a lot of stress today. Not to mention I just got married last weekend and am still fighting that stress.

Any suggestions from anyone? I'm kinda freak in out here.

needtogetwell
03-30-2014, 05:34 AM
Hi Steph!

First, Congratulations on your Marriage!!!

Sorry you don't feel like yourself, but honestly who could blame you for feeling off.

Think about it, a wedding and all that goes into it is massively stressful, not to mention the wedding itself. Now with surgery on to of it, wow! If it was me I would be curled up in a corner sobbing!

So what to do?

Cut yourself some significant slack! Pamper yourself, give yourself time to heal from the surgery. You need to adjust to your new roles. Even if you and your husband were together for ages before you got married, becoming a wife, and all the responsibilities and legalities that go with it are enormous.

Take it one day at a time and enjoy your new adventure.

Cheers
Pam