PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Expert help ? Or anyone

vanessa2010
03-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Background -
I use to go to the gym for about 2-4 times a week i lost 8 pounds up until august i started school and stopped going to the gym completely gained some weight back like 2 pounds i went back to the gym in November and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes without cool down or warm up and suddenly felt faint and dizzy walked off balance to the bathroom and literally wondered why why ? Literally cried the entire time in the stall and walked out and continued to weightlift (felt a little better ) yet sat on the bike machine and felt real heavy / weak legs somewhat anyway since than i told myself i would never get back to being who i once was going to the gym and being healthy since than no gym and little exercise and i have out on 10-13 pounds i continue to weightlift but its as though my body can only take for a certain time and than i feel like i wanna pass out or just out of it so i have to stop ...
(Side note since school started i would experience mild anxiety and now its severe )
Anyway i walk for a certain time and suddenly feel anxious and feel im dizzy and my legs want to give out or whatever so i stopped from walking to long past 10-20 minutes also when i go to the store or stand in general i feel my legs tighten it want to give out so i have the urge to sit down this bugs me daily i want to go back to the gym again and be healthy but idk could anxiety cause this does anyone else have this please i need to know its not just me and there is hope ...
Thank you for reading this

vanessa2010
03-29-2014, 07:02 PM
This is sad -.-

peace at heart
03-29-2014, 07:17 PM
I do have this. I was a exercise junkie. Running 5 miles a day. Boot camp kick boxing. Would spend hours at the gym. After one attack it takes every effort and a xyanx to walk on the treadmill. It's very frustrating. I try not to let it be a trigger. I stayed away from the gym for months. But I do try. I listen to different music or download a movie to watch to distract me until I can retrain my brain

NixonRulz
03-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Background - I use to go to the gym for about 2-4 times a week i lost 8 pounds up until august i started school and stopped going to the gym completely gained some weight back like 2 pounds i went back to the gym in November and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes without cool down or warm up and suddenly felt faint and dizzy walked off balance to the bathroom and literally wondered why why ? Literally cried the entire time in the stall and walked out and continued to weightlift (felt a little better ) yet sat on the bike machine and felt real heavy / weak legs somewhat anyway since than i told myself i would never get back to being who i once was going to the gym and being healthy since than no gym and little exercise and i have out on 10-13 pounds i continue to weightlift but its as though my body can only take for a certain time and than i feel like i wanna pass out or just out of it so i have to stop ... (Side note since school started i would experience mild anxiety and now its severe ) Anyway i walk for a certain time and suddenly feel anxious and feel im dizzy and my legs want to give out or whatever so i stopped from walking to long past 10-20 minutes also when i go to the store or stand in general i feel my legs tighten it want to give out so i have the urge to sit down this bugs me daily i want to go back to the gym again and be healthy but idk could anxiety cause this does anyone else have this please i need to know its not just me and there is hope ... Thank you for reading this

Vanessa. This is no big deal

You have just associated with you feeling anxious with working out

Everyone makes their own trigger and this is the one you have found

It's anxiety. Not a work out issue

So keep going to the gym, let the feeling come then go

Just don't stop

Anxiety will lose its hold as you keep doing it

This is the same for anyone regardless of their trigger

You got this!

vanessa2010
03-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you so much this takes some weight off my shoulders i will continue to keep going (: