PDA

View Full Version : I dunno how to handle my drink

mikecole114
03-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Ello so tonight was last day of term. This is a big day however it's like I've lost my social skills I can't go out without overthinking and then I worry that my friends think I'm wierd

nikki_marie21
03-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Being weird is awesome! And if your friends know you well enough then it probably shouldn't be so much of a worry .. My friends know I'm a strange one .. Everyone has their flaws try not to dwell on it too much then again I overthink a lot too.. I'm 29 years old and my Friday nights involve crochet, movies, watching disgusting pimple vids on YouTube (weird) and decaf coffee and my closest friends are always there like clockwork every Friday to partake in our weird Fridays .. I would honestly be proud to have a 'weird' friend over a dishonest or mean one :)

Somecrazyguy
03-28-2014, 09:37 PM
my only advice is to have a tall glass of beer (mine is Guinness). Slowly drink the beer while the rest of your friends are knocking them out. After a while the only weird ones are the guys who just drank 5 bottles of deer. that's how I survived college