PDA

View Full Version : Finally

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey guys! :)

I've been feeling awesome this week. I've finally found the right tools to defeat this thing. I've been thinking and thinking, this whole time, trying to figure out how to overcome this. Trying to find a solution for everything. But I've finally realised. This is what's making me go backwards. Thinking too much of it, putting all my focus on it.

For example, have you ever listen to song for like 5 minutes and later on in the shower, you start to sing it automatically, because it's stuck in your head lol. That's how much 5 minutes of your life can effect you. Imagine how much anxiety effects you if you think about it 24/7. Or just 2 hours a day.

I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm not afraid of anxiety itself, I'm afraid that I might not live my life like I want to because of it. Nowdays, I'm saying "f*ck it" alooot. This week for example, I've been having all kinds symptoms and almost a panic attack. So why am I happy? I'm saying f*ck it!! AND IT HAS BEEN THE BEST WEEK SO FAR!!

I won't bother you with any more threads for long now lol. I've finally accepted, this is anxiety. All of it's symptoms and all it can do, I'm ready for it. I'm seeing my doc on monday, now I don't know if I should.

Hope you have a great weekend! :) Puss och kram! (means "kiss and hug" in swedish - now you learn some swedish too)

Elias aka Proffesor deReal

Fourteen14
03-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Lycka till Elias!

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Haha thanks frankie!!

Tack 14! :D

But yeah, frankie is right, I got f*ck it lol

NixonRulz
03-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Hey guys! :) I've been feeling awesome this week. I've finally found the right tools to defeat this thing. I've been thinking and thinking, this whole time, trying to figure out how to overcome this. Trying to find a solution for everything. But I've finally realised. This is what's making me go backwards. Thinking too much of it, putting all my focus on it. For example, have you ever listen to song for like 5 minutes and later on in the shower, you start to sing it automatically, because it's stuck in your head lol. That's how much 5 minutes of your life can effect you. Imagine how much anxiety effects you if you think about it 24/7. Or just 2 hours a day. I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm not afraid of anxiety itself, I'm afraid that I might not live my life like I want to because of it. Nowdays, I'm saying "f*ck it" alooot. This week for example, I've been having all kinds symptoms and almost a panic attack. So why am I happy? I'm saying f*ck it!! AND IT HAS BEEN THE BEST WEEK SO FAR!! I won't bother you with any more threads for long now lol. I've finally accepted, this is anxiety. All of it's symptoms and all it can do, I'm ready for it. I'm seeing my doc on monday, now I don't know if I should. Hope you have a great weekend! :) Puss och kram! (means "kiss and hug" in swedish - now you learn some swedish too) Elias aka Proffesor deReal

BOOOM!!!!

And another crosses to the other side

Congrats for taking control of your own mind and life

You just schooled Anxiety

It has no recourse over you when you have that mindset

Think that way, and this is all in the rear view mirror

Enduronman
03-28-2014, 05:51 PM
YAAAAAAY!!!!....This is great news! and the most valuable tool in the tool box. The ole f**k it wrench!

Proud of you Son!!!

Have a great weekend and keep smiling!!

Enduronman... :)

Dahila
03-28-2014, 05:54 PM
Finally very optimistic and uplifting post, thank you Alias and have a time of your life.....Maybe you should go to doc , just in case. Maybe I should start to look into anxiety face and say no:)))))))))))

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Thank you guys!!

You have no idea how much you've all helped me. Can't describe how glad I am I found this forum and found you guys. I was so lost. Can't thank you enough! :)

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Hahah great idea! I'll get that fixed! :D

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 06:29 PM
And yeah, ofc. I'll try to help other people that's in the same situation I was in. But right now I need to get back to my life and get out of this massive bubble I've created.

NixonRulz
03-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Thank you guys!! You have no idea how much you've all helped me. Can't describe how glad I am I found this forum and found you guys. I was so lost. Can't thank you enough! :)

You can thank me by giving me a place to stay in Sweden

Two things Sweden has:

Plenty of weed

And there is no one that isn't a beautiful person

No need to drink to make people attractive

,Maybe Sweden should just be referred to as "Heaven"

AliasEQ
03-28-2014, 06:49 PM
You can thank me by giving me a place to stay in Sweden

Two things Sweden has:

Plenty of weed

And there is no one that isn't a beautiful person

No need to drink to make people attractive

,Maybe Sweden should just be referred to as "Heaven"

ahahahha I'm dying! Is this how you think Sweden is haha? I think you're referring to Holland :P

However, you're more than welcome!! :D

NixonRulz
03-28-2014, 08:22 PM
ahahahha I'm dying! Is this how you think Sweden is haha? I think you're referring to Holland :P However, you're more than welcome!! :D

Ok it's on

You me and Jesse head to Holland

No liquor required

Do they have plenty of weed?