PDA

View Full Version : Almost time!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:29 PM
For my first counseling session!!! :)

Ahhhhh I'm nervous & excited!!

Went with my mom this morning to a drs appointment.. Well, we had to get to the 2nd floor!! I told my mom to please ask if they have stairs.. My mom explained to the nurse about me & she was so nice & took us to the stairs!

When we were finished, the door was locked to the stairs :( so I took the elevator down! Yay me :) I had no physical signs of any panic, only thoughts.

So that was a good start to my day!!

I'll check in after the counselor.

Hope all my friends are having a good day! :)

jessed03
03-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Oh, you always know things are progressing when your meds are settling, and then you get your first counselling appointment.

Good luck Bella :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Oh, you always know things are progressing when your meds are settling, and then you get your first counselling appointment. Good luck Bella :)

Thank you friend!! :)

amers85
03-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Good luck to you today :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Good luck to you today :)

Thank you!!! :)

After5hock
03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
I wanted to say congrats about using the elevator. I'm guessing that you are claustrophobic? Sorry if that came off as rude. Anyways, I'm proud of you. (Even if we've never talked before. Lol.) Its just nice to know that someone is cheering for you.<3

forgiveandforget1995
03-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Well done Brooke! Best of luck with the Counselor, Well done for using the elevator. Sometimes doing little things like that is a big confidence booster for us, and it gives us belief that we can do things and not worry. Well done! :D

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Best of luck. Be as honest as you can. The more you put in the more you will get back remember. You have bags of courage so off you go and unleash it ;)

Thank you!! :) I'm ready to unleash it!! Lol

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:57 PM
I wanted to say congrats about using the elevator. I'm guessing that you are claustrophobic? Sorry if that came off as rude. Anyways, I'm proud of you. (Even if we've never talked before. Lol.) Its just nice to know that someone is cheering for you.<3

Thank you :)

I'm not really claustrophobic but I worry that the elevator will break & I'll be stuck :( lol

Thank you again, I appreciate it :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Well done Brooke! Best of luck with the Counselor, Well done for using the elevator. Sometimes doing little things like that is a big confidence booster for us, and it gives us belief that we can do things and not worry. Well done! :D

Thank you!!! :)

Irish Sammie
03-28-2014, 01:08 PM
Well done Brooke!

I hope your counselor's session goes well! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Thank you Sammie!! :)

It went really well! I really liked the counselor! Really nice & had a sense of humor, perfect!! Lol

I go back again next week :)

Irish Sammie
03-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Thank you Sammie!! :)

It went really well! I really liked the counselor! Really nice & had a sense of humor, perfect!! Lol

I go back again next week :)

Awesome!

I want to go to one too, but I'm not sure where to start!

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 02:33 PM
good news. When you gel, it can work for you. :) happy days.

Thank you!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Awesome! I want to go to one too, but I'm not sure where to start!

You should!!

I googled a bunch of places & just started calling!! I was having no luck because no one took my insurance & the people who did, it was crazy expensive!! So I found a low cost place & only pay $20 a session.

Dahila
03-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Awesome you could break the fear of closed space, congrats Brooke well done:))

BrookeLynnnn
03-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Awesome you could break the fear of closed space, congrats Brooke well done:))

Thank youuuu! :)