PDA

View Full Version : Horrible day today

meli26
03-28-2014, 07:13 AM
TODAY has to be the worse day so far..

My bf ex gf called him againn last night for God knows what reason, got up at 6 to go to the clinic to actually see if I can talk to someone to only find out that they are complete and not taking anymore patients for the day and I got there at 730!! I start work at 1130 so I don't have time to go around looking for another clinic.
I cried the whole way to the clinic and the way back!
I get back home and my bf who's still sleeping notices I came back home and couldn't be bothered to ask what happened at the doctors office just goes right back to sleep!

Ugghh :(((((( I need help

forgiveandforget1995
03-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Hi, I see you're new to the Forum! Sorry about what you are going through :( Are you seeing a therapist at all? You could also try and book an appointment, try and phone them up and go to them whenever you're not working. Your BF perhaps finds it hard to cope with. E:G I'm about 18 and suffer with Anxiety and sever depression, and My parents are very hard to talk too about it, they don't understand, that's why talking to a therapist or doctor can help you out a lot because they know what they can do for you.
He probably wants to help you but he doesn't know what he can, I hope you're alright and get better soon :)

meli26
03-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Thanks for ur reply! To speak with a professional I need a referral from a doctor or they won't see me so that's y I was going to the clinic to see a general doctor to give me a referral.

I hope my day gets better too. Hope ur day is better than mine.