PDA

View Full Version : Stroke Fear Vent

loganson28
03-27-2014, 09:41 AM
On my way in to work. The fear of a stroke or aneurism is very strong today. Started feeling light elbow pain. Maybe I slept on it wrong. But it has me on edge. One of the reasons is because my friends mom had an aneurism and one of the symptoms she mentioned was being unable to extend her arm. So with that in my head, elbow pain is making me panic a bit.

Fourteen14
03-27-2014, 05:34 PM
I know you have recently encountered a person who went through what you fear but try to focus on the far greater number of people who had a sore elbow today that had many more probable causes for the soreness. You don't want to focus on the most insignificant statistic as the cause of your elbow pain.

This is great advise Frankie (as usual). :)

Fourteen14
03-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you 14! Im getting compliments tonight. My brain must have switched on for a bit. Lol. Could you please link your thread here if your not on a tablet like me?

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?26839-HEALTH-ANXIETY-EXPOSED-Living-With-Risk

loganson28
03-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Thank you 14! Im getting compliments tonight. My brain must have switched on for a bit. Lol. Could you please link your thread here if your not on a tablet like me?

Thank you for the link. Have been reading this all weekend! :)

jason123
03-30-2014, 09:41 PM
I had the fear of stroke not to long ago I couldn't even enjoy my trip to California with my family because I felt I was going to stroke any second I even felt faint the whole trip,but you know what it never happened lol. Anxiety sucks makes you not only believe you are going to get something horrible but it also makes you feel it but the funny thing is if you live a healthy life the chances of you having a stroke are so remote that it is unmeasurable. Hope this helped :))