PDA

View Full Version : Oh dahila?

Blessed
03-27-2014, 08:43 AM
Have you ever had experience taking diflucan?

lucy88
03-27-2014, 08:50 AM
Is it just 1 dose you have i'm sure my Dr gave me that befor?

Blessed
03-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Yes but my gyno wants me to take another I took one last week my primary doc says no try monistat first so I'm not sure who to believe. Are they safe to take more than one that close? Pharmacist says yes but he's also getting annoyed with my many many questions . I'm so scared every pill I take will harm me :( this sucks

lucy88
03-27-2014, 09:03 AM
Are they both tablets? I know the diflucan stays in body for 5 days. Do what the doctor says you will be fine. I know how you feel though I always check side effects and it puts me off

Blessed
03-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Both tablets but that's why I'm confused gyno days yes take it pdoc says no try monistat first??

needtogetwell
03-27-2014, 09:14 AM
Yes but my gyno wants me to take another I took one last week my primary doc says no try monistat first so I'm not sure who to believe. Are they safe to take more than one that close? Pharmacist says yes but he's also getting annoyed with my many many questions . I'm so scared every pill I take will harm me :( this sucks

Hi blessed,

Just call primary docs office and ask. Better to be safe than sorry.

As for your pharmacist , even if he seems to be getting annoyed keep asking. That's what they are there for.

Hope this gets better for you soon.
Pam

Dahila
03-27-2014, 10:18 AM
I was on it and it helped me for a long time, I had not get the trush or yeast infections. Take it and you could use monist at too, but I think it is not necessary:))) yOU will fine. Do not forget to eat probiotic yougurt and maybe buy the probiotic capsules, it is cheap in walmart :))
This meds will not harm you sweetheart:))

Blessed
03-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Thanks lovely!!