PDA

View Full Version : Need your reply please....please :(

Hun
03-27-2014, 05:52 AM
Hello....

Hope you all are doing well... I have been taking amino acids and vitamin supplements for anxiety for about 2 weeks now. My anxiety seemed a bit better but my fears... they dont go. :( The most imp problem is lack of focus. I cant seem to focus on my computer screen. Even bright lights seem a bit weird to me. Though am taking supplements especially for improving focus why this is happening then :( Is this just my fear..?

My eyesight is perfect and i can read well but for some unknown reasons am panicking a lot for my eyes and my vision. I am really confused why i feel like that. I am not dizzy nor foggy, its just i cant concentrate and read easily. But am really really really scared of something happening to my eye God forbid. Even i felt psychological burning sensation in my one eye today.

Please encourage me and support me by letting me know nothing happens to eyes like this all of the sudden. I have googled a lot and google showed me bad cases of eye problems..Am perfectly healthy just anxious.. please need words of support and something positive.. just a short reply...

Thanks

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 05:55 AM
iI always feel the same regarding bright lights, my eyes get really sensative to the light and also I lack focus!! Are you on any meds or having any therapy?? Trust me, its just one of anxietys tricks again!! DONT google... it is the master of all evil!! I promise there is nothing wrong with your eye, I get the exact same thing!! W e are all here if you need help! Hope you feel better soon!

Hun
03-27-2014, 05:57 AM
iI always feel the same regarding bright lights, my eyes get really sensative to the light and also I lack focus!! Are you on any meds or having any therapy?? Trust me, its just one of anxietys tricks again!! DONT google... it is the master of all evil!! I promise there is nothing wrong with your eye, I get the exact same thing!! W e are all here if you need help! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the quick response.. Am just taking amino acids and vitamin supplements given by docotr for anxiety. They contain minerals and vitamins and also few thngs like ginseng etc. Along with that my doc gave me phenergan for mild sedation just at night.

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I took magnesium for a while and they really helped!! It's great that you are taking a more herbal approach to meds! You are not alone! We all have our various stmptoms of anxiety! Maybe try some meditation as I know a lot of people who that has helped!

NixonRulz
03-27-2014, 06:01 AM
Hello.... Hope you all are doing well... I have been taking amino acids and vitamin supplements for anxiety for about 2 weeks now. My anxiety seemed a bit better but my fears... they dont go. :( The most imp problem is lack of focus. I cant seem to focus on my computer screen. Even bright lights seem a bit weird to me. Though am taking supplements especially for improved focus why this is happening then :( Is this just my fear..? My eyesight is perfect and i can read well but for some unknown reasons am panicking a lot for my eyes and my vision. I am really confused why i feel like that. I am not dizzy nor foggy, its just i cant concentrate and read easily. But am really really really scared of something happening to my eye God forbid. Even i felt psychological burning sensation in my one eye today. Please encourage me and support me by letting me know nothing happens to eyes like this all of the sudden. I have googled a lot and google showed me bad cases of eye problems..Am perfectly healthy just anxious.. please need words of support and something positive.. just a short reply... Thanks

If your fears are always continuing, your anxiety is still rockin inside you.

Maybe just the panicle feeling has let up a bit

But that is why you are lacking focus

Your brain can only focus on one thing at a time

And if you head has fears banging around all the time, you will have a hard time paying attention to what you want

And no, you don't just wake up and your eyes are screwed

Virtually anything that people come down with regarding their eyes is a very slow process over time

Hun
03-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Yeah, I took magnesium for a while and they really helped!! It's great that you are taking a more herbal approach to meds! You are not alone! We all have our various stmptoms of anxiety! Maybe try some meditation as I know a lot of people who that has helped!

Thanks again Ashlee.. I just hope it goes away soon. Coz its making me anxious again :( Am being over conscious about my health suddenly.

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 06:05 AM
It will go away! Try and distract yourself as much as possible. I know it can be hard but it will help!

Hun
03-27-2014, 06:05 AM
If your fears are always continuing, your anxiety is still rockin inside you.

Maybe just the panicle feeling has let up a bit

But that is why you are lacking focus

Your brain can only focus on one thing at a time

And if you head has fears banging around all the time, you will have a hard time paying attention to what you want

And no, you don't just wake up and your eyes are screwed

Virtually anything that people come down with regarding their eyes is a very slow process over time

Really...??? Am so relieved to hear this... Google showed me bad things ... I just hope its just anxiety and it goes awayyyy :(

Hun
03-27-2014, 06:06 AM
It will go away! Try and distract yourself as much as possible. I know it can be hard but it will help!

Distraction is perhaps the most difficult thing for me..am all bored at home..i dont meet people now.. I have become scared all of the sudden. After being a healthy young absolutely normal girl being in this state hurts a lot inside :( But yeah am trying ...trying to divert my mind but these fears....they dont let me

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Just little things like knitting or crochet... that always takes my mind off things! Even reading a book or cleaning the house! All pretty boring but its better than being distracted by anxiety!

NixonRulz
03-27-2014, 06:31 AM
Really...??? Am so relieved to hear this... Google showed me bad things ... I just hope its just anxiety and it goes awayyyy :(

It is and it will

Dahila
03-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Ashley high five , crocheting or knitting helps a lot so do other hobbies, Instead Hun of looking for disease look for some exiting hobby:)

ashy
03-27-2014, 07:28 AM
It's been much harder for me to concentrate as well. The vitamins do help with anxiety, but it is still there. I think we have concentration issues because our sympathetic (fight or flight) part of our brain is being worked way too much and our parasympathetic (rest and recharge) part of our mind is having a hard time keeping up. That causes a lot of the symptoms of anxiety I think, including making it hard to concentrate. And it is possible for your eyes to feel like that because you are looking at a bright screen for too long. Try to give your eyes a break every 20-30 minutes or so. But like others have said, you definitely won't have eye problems that happen quickly, it is a slow process. :)

Hun
03-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Thanks all...for ur replies...am feeling relieved..and yes I need to find a hobby that can distract my thoughts. I am good at writing..I like to write articles etc but becoz of this difficulty in concentrating I cant even do that and become anxious about myself again.. Right now it seems difficult coz all i can think of is me myself and y am tensed...But yes I shud try things like baking etc...

I heard a lot of people talking about meditation too..but don't know exactly how to do that.

Dahila
03-27-2014, 10:22 AM
Ashy what a beautiful post but try to keep it simple, dealing with anxiety you need therapy, you need relaxation or meditation, it helps a lot, and the drugs maybe, You need the distraction and you need to stop googling for the symptoms of some deadly disease. It is not going to hapen to you hun,
If you consider going to doctor to talk about it, it much better than asking here. Doc first, meds if needed, then support here:))

Hun
03-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Ashy what a beautiful post but try to keep it simple, dealing with anxiety you need therapy, you need relaxation or meditation, it helps a lot, and the drugs maybe, You need the distraction and you need to stop googling for the symptoms of some deadly disease. It is not going to hapen to you hun,
If you consider going to doctor to talk about it, it much better than asking here. Doc first, meds if needed, then support here:))

Yes u ryt Dahila.. I have been to doctors.. One GP and a psychiatrist too. Am on vitamins and supplements for reducing anxiety but still these fears are there so came here for support. You all are great... :) I shud stay away from googling symptoms and such things. and hope these fears and anxiety goes away soon wanna be back to how I was...

Dahila
03-28-2014, 05:45 AM
Sometimes supplements do nothing, look at me I have all the levels of vitamines and minerals awesome, still I had to take meds. :)

Hun
03-29-2014, 11:58 AM
Sometimes supplements do nothing, look at me I have all the levels of vitamines and minerals awesome, still I had to take meds. :)

Sorry to hear this... but I hope they work for me...as my GP considered this option the best for me. Am young so they want me to adopt this approach...Though am also on mild sedatives for proper sleep and replenishing my system...I have seen a lot of improvement in my condition overall after taking the vitamins and amino acids...All I need now is support and positive talk..cant go to a therapist ryt now coz of a few issues...so I find this place helpful

Butttt....something strange happened today.. I went out today after many days.. As I dont feel like going out..but then something strange happened to me..which has really scared me. I started feeling very confused, dont know what it was, Cars..lights everything seemed wierd... I felt strange and suddenly started fearing something is happening to me and I got so scared that it caused a sort of panic attack again...I immediately came back home... Am really scared..wht happned and y it happened.. :(

I feel much better now at home..but I never ever felt such confused before in my life...is this normal in anxiety..am I anxious...or just over concerned ...