PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Up again...

vanessa2010
03-26-2014, 05:15 PM
I this weekened i have just had some arguements and all with people and have been on the edge since than anyway in monday i walked into my first class and felt like i couldnt breathe and this breathing thing has been happening a lot lately also my vision like things are moving more than usual and i feel just bad, Tuesday i wake up go to my first class manage to make it and continue to the next class and i feel out of it like my brain is in a fog and my eyes wont let me focus and i geet a anxiety attack yet manage to stay in class but the rest of the day i felt like my head was out of it like tightness no pain and like in a deep fog and my whole body was to tight like i was making myself like giddy and tighter to feel or make myself feel safer like i had so much tenseness anyway after my panic attack i see fog in my eyes and more tricks today ive felt just like everything was drained outnof my i feel like my body is starting to get a sensation of spinning and i have leg and arm fatigue "i weight trained" i realized everytime it comes close to break i get anxious considering spring break is coming but still when will it ever get better i feel horrible i want to break down a cry most of the time but cant i have a constant sensation of doom as soon as i think im gettingg better it doesnt it manages to take a turn for the worse again to a point were i cant take it i also had some weekness can a panic attack leave you drained out ?