PDA

View Full Version : Leg shake?

scrumpy78
04-21-2008, 06:16 AM
HI

I suffer from anxiety and have done so for about 10 years. I came off Citalopram about 9 months ago as we are trying for a baby. I only have panic attacks in extreme situations but suffer more from generalised anxiety ( feeling like i cant breathe, crying etc ). The other day on a car journey my legs starting shaking. I didnt feel particularly anxious but neither do i like car journeys all that much. I couldnt stop my legs trembling. this has happened before on a car journey and once when i had food poisioning. I can't control the shaking and it really freaks me out. I had to take some valium but this didnt help. of course when i got home, the shaking stopped. Im assuming this is anxiety. anyone else have this? and what can i do when it happens?

thanks in anticipation

fireflytech
04-25-2008, 02:32 AM
I am no doctor but I would guess its your anxiety. your body can do strange things when you have anxiety. chills, twitches, etc. if it happened to me I would wait to see if it happens again. at that point I would see a doctor. the best advice is to relax.

louisrapisarda
04-30-2008, 01:38 AM
i get that heaps

xojewelsxo12
05-01-2008, 12:48 PM
the same thing happens to me my legs just start shaking out of nowhere and it gets worse when i stand up!