PDA

View Full Version : Anger

Jessicaleanne1992
03-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Idk why but my anxiety has turned into anger. Mostly about my job. I can't just quit because I have bills. Plus this job is very conveinant for me since it's literally 2 minites away from my house. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. So much stuff at my job makes me so mad. But I doubt it bothers other people. I just feel like some people aren't doing their part so it gets put on me. I dread work. I cry all the time. I'm scared any job I get will be this way. It's really scaring me for mu future. All I want to do now is stay home in bed. That's all. Is that too much to ask?

Dahila
03-26-2014, 06:51 AM
Well I had it for 7 years and finally I got into accident in work, they laid me off (assholes) they forgot that I am protected with workers comp. I had never returned to this work, now i work partime, only for the bills, and I kind of like it, even it pays not much. No one puts any others job on me. I do what I suppose to do and go home, you are so down because of work. you could get some off time from doctors. In meantime look for another job. :)