PDA

View Full Version : We've all had that "I have a brain tumor" stage

CNCguy11
03-24-2014, 09:42 PM
I think we've all been through that "I think I have a brain tumor" stage. I know I have. I posted on here not too long ago about my pupils being different sizes, and also having double vision with other vision problems...so I think I'm back in that stage, but for good reason I think. My pupil difference is getting worse, and my vision in goin to hell in a hand basket. I'm almost afraid to drive at night it's so bad. The headaches are still there, but I admit they are not TOO bad. I had a CT Scan a couple months ago and nothing came up, so maybe I DON'T have a tumor..but I know something is wrong..as much as I'd like to put this all on my anxiety attacks, I just don't think I can. Heading to the eye doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers. ::sigh:: I hate feeling like this..

HockeyRules
03-24-2014, 10:08 PM
I think we've all been through that "I think I have a brain tumor" stage. I know I have. I posted on here not too long ago about my pupils being different sizes, and also having double vision with other vision problems...so I think I'm back in that stage, but for good reason I think. My pupil difference is getting worse, and my vision in goin to hell in a hand basket. I'm almost afraid to drive at night it's so bad. The headaches are still there, but I admit they are not TOO bad. I had a CT Scan a couple months ago and nothing came up, so maybe I DON'T have a tumor..but I know something is wrong..as much as I'd like to put this all on my anxiety attacks, I just don't think I can. Heading to the eye doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers. ::sigh:: I hate feeling like this..

Hi....been there ! Yes to all your saying. Get checked out for sure ......but when your cleared as healthy. Remember all the tests....all the feelings. Remember when your checked out as okay and healthy.....that the doc is right....believe it ....truly believe it.. It's the first step...of many.....but you need to believe that first step. The headaches sucked for me......I had to go burn some energy off doing something physical .....biking, running ....chopping wood...whatever. It helped get those good feeling endorphins moving. After you see the correlation .....it will be like a drug to you. It was for me anyway. Hang in there. Better days are just over the horizon !