PDA

View Full Version : general anxiety

hh93
03-24-2014, 03:02 PM
just wondering if anybody can feel there heartbeat constantly in there throat? and lasts all day and night? chest pain and dizzyness and constant worry...

hh93
03-24-2014, 03:16 PM
anyone...?

AliasEQ
03-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Ugh, you have no idea...

Yes, I have this CONSTANTLY, chest pain, dizziness, heart racing, heart palps etc. But you know what? As soon as I stopped care about it, it went away. Well, it didn't go away, but I'm living my life much better and happier now :D

Have you seen your doc anything? Do it if you haven't, just to set your mind at ease.

hh93
03-24-2014, 03:39 PM
yeah thats exactly me but all these symtoms are constant everyday, yeah ive seen docs had blood work and ecg last year and they said everything was fine, been to the docs numerous times this year also and they have listend to my heart and said nothing is wrong. its the constant chest lain that worrys me its worse on a night time wen im in bed..

NixonRulz
03-24-2014, 03:46 PM
yeah thats exactly me but all these symtoms are constant everyday, yeah ive seen docs had blood work and ecg last year and they said everything was fine, been to the docs numerous times this year also and they have listend to my heart and said nothing is wrong. its the constant chest lain that worrys me its worse on a night time wen im in bed..

This questions gets asked a bunch here

,Most times, heart palpitations come from shallow chest breathing

Anxious folks tend to do that often by not expanding their stomach when breathing so you end up talking little gasps with just your chest

Just is normal for us but if you correct your breathing back to steady belly breaths (not deep breaths), they usually stop quickly

I still get them and it just lets me know I'm breathing wrong

Correct the breathing and then they stop

hh93
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
it doesnt seem like palps just a constand beat of my heart in me throat