PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

Hud
03-23-2014, 06:48 PM
So since me and my ex girlfriend broke up, every single Sunday I get unbearable anxiety. Most days I'm fine or at least it's manageable, but Sundays are always severe for some reason. I just feel like breaking down and feel so low I just have no idea what to do 😞 I'm from a very small town so I don't even have anyone around me to hang out with at all, all of my friends live away from here. I don't know what to do, sometimes every just feels overwhelming and unbearable...

jjh333
03-23-2014, 07:53 PM
break ups are the worst!

Try and make a new sunday routine, rather than just thinking about what you two used to do together... go for walks? go visit one of your friends for the weekend?

Hud
03-23-2014, 08:09 PM
I go visit my friends or my mom every weekend, it helps but when I'm alone it's very hard. We were together for 6 years, and went from saying goodnight I love you every night, to being complete strangers. I try keep my mind off of it, but it's so hard.

shershmiller
03-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Completely understandable what you're going through! Anyone in your position would feel the same way you do. Sorry to hear

Like jjh333 said, find a new Sunday routine:) do absolutely anything even if its just going for a drive or a walk

You will get through this eventually! It will be hard but surround yourself with people you love and who make you happy