PDA

View Full Version : A bit of advice!!!!

forgiveandforget1995
03-23-2014, 06:35 AM
I'm usually a calm and laid back person but I've been finding that in the last two months, I'm getting to have a really bad temper, there is also a certain person that annoys the shit out of me and whenever I see that person, I feel really anxious and angry inside, I see this person quite often and I strongly dislike the person. I've never felt like that towards anyone really, what should I do???

needtogetwell
03-23-2014, 06:55 AM
I'm usually a calm and laid back person but I've been finding that in the last two months, I'm getting to have a really bad temper, there is also a certain person that annoys the shit out of me and whenever I see that person, I feel really anxious and angry inside, I see this person quite often and I strongly dislike the person. I've never felt like that towards anyone really, what should I do???

Have you thought about specifically what it is about this person that makes you feel that way? Have they harmed you in any way?

I had a former brother-in-law that I felt like that about. Usually I made it worse because I dwelled on the things he did in the past to piss me off. And I got angrier and angrier!

Eventually I came to realize that I was my own worst enemy, and after that I was pleasant to him but certainly not friendly. I endured to times we had to be together and got on with my life.

My suggestion to you is endure the time you have to be together and move on. Unless this is a close family member, our circle of friends and acquaintances changes over time and before you know it this person will not be a part of your life forever.

Hope this helps,
Pam

forgiveandforget1995
03-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Have you thought about specifically what it is about this person that makes you feel that way? Have they harmed you in any way?

I had a former brother-in-law that I felt like that about. Usually I made it worse because I dwelled on the things he did in the past to piss me off. And I got angrier and angrier!

Eventually I came to realize that I was my own worst enemy, and after that I was pleasant to him but certainly not friendly. I endured to times we had to be together and got on with my life.

My suggestion to you is endure the time you have to be together and move on. Unless this is a close family member, our circle of friends and acquaintances changes over time and before you know it this person will not be a part of your life forever.

Hope this helps,
Pam

The reason I feel this way is because this person suddenly started to talk to me and be friends with me out of nowhere, and when I started to become a good friend to her, she completely shat on me, used me and made lies about me and my friends, and made a bunch of false assumptions to try to make me and my best friend argue.

It hurts because I was getting close to this person, and I thought I could trust this person. Usually when people hurt me, I think about it for a few days, but then I forget. But this person just really irritates me, she hates me for no reason, made a bunch of lies about me, has a horrible personality, gets angry and offended easily.

I just feel really close to hating her, and I don't really hate anybody. When I see this person sometimes, she laughs and ridicules me when she's with people, yet when she's on her own, she will just completely ignore me. She's just done a lot of bad crap, She lives in my street and lives right next door to me. For a while I had forgot about her but she's just so smug, and the fact that she makes horrific lies about my friends pisses me off.

She talks to my mother fine, but I know deep down it's false, She puts on a fake smile, and scowls when her back's turned. She constantly brags about how she's a nice person but uses a lot of people and she gets her own way, and is a spoiled brat.

Little things about her really get to me, for instance she had a new car a few months ago, and her dad payed almost £10, 000 for that car, and then two months later, she moans to me (When I was her friend) That her car is shit and useless.

It relates to my anxiety because she also goes to the same college as me, and when she sees me, she points me out to her boyfriends and just laughs at me, and it makes me feel embarrassed and useless. I heard a rumor that she'd be moving in the summer to prepare for Uni, I hope that's true, she also sent me an angry message a couple of weeks ago telling me that she never wants to see my friends in the street, or she would call the Police???

She just stirs up shit and is a liar. Thanks for the advice, I try to forget about her, but I see her constantly, she always parks her car outside my house, so I always see her.