PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing stories

Iscreaam
03-23-2014, 04:57 AM
Do you guys have any embarrassing moments that you want to share? (:

jessed03
03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it.

I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it.

I'm due to have surgery on it soon to fix it. :)

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!

NixonRulz
03-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it. I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it. I'm due to have surgery on it soon to fix it. :) Moral of the story? JUST BE YOURSELF!

.... Or just learn to skate before you go all out impressing girls

Iscreaam
03-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it.

I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it.

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!

Omg so sorry about your jaw. Good luck on your surgery(: hahaha yup! Just try to be yourself.

amers85
03-26-2014, 06:32 PM

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!

Did you end up getting the girls number?

NixonRulz
03-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Did you end up getting the girls number?

He wrote it down in blood on the ice