PDA

View Full Version : bad day, already

amers85
03-22-2014, 09:44 AM
So, im suppose to get bloodwork done this morning, but my "reliable" ride is still slacking and being lazy. I would drive myself but i hate getting bloodwork done, and would like someone there with me. Oh, and my second interview is at 1:00 , ugh. I feel so sick right now, i havent ate in 16 hours and my meds make me sick if i dont eat. I am on the verge of a panic attack right now.

Enduronman
03-22-2014, 10:40 AM
so much for "relability" eh??!!!!
I know that feeling right now...
I don't blame you for having someone drive you because you're fasting!! and getting blood work done after that is a bitch...
Tell yer ride to get the f**k up!!!
I hope you can manage through all this Amers....and also hope that your interview goes well too.

Try to make this a good day dear friend!!!

Enduronman.. :)

amers85
03-22-2014, 02:41 PM
so much for "relability" eh??!!!!
I know that feeling right now...
I don't blame you for having someone drive you because you're fasting!! and getting blood work done after that is a bitch...
Tell yer ride to get the f**k up!!!
I hope you can manage through all this Amers....and also hope that your interview goes well too.

Try to make this a good day dear friend!!!

Enduronman.. :)

My ride finally got up, made it to the lab, even though they closed at 12:00 and I got there at 12:15, they were kind enough to take me still.

The interview was thankfully rescheduled until Monday. So I took my son to play glow in the dark mini golf, go carts, and games! Turned around into a great afternoon :)

Hope you have a wonderful day

amers85
03-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Oh, and I drove on the highway today for the first time in almost year! woohoo

jessed03
03-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Ah that's great :)

How long till results day?

Always funny how life can turn around pretty quickly, right!

amers85
03-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Ah that's great :)

How long till results day?

Always funny how life can turn around pretty quickly, right!

Monday I should have them :)

I can call up to the lab tonight if I wanted them, but I'm not to worried about it. I'll let my Dr. tell me.

If it weren't for my son, my day would be crap still!!! Very thankful for him.

jjh333
03-22-2014, 03:31 PM
congrats on the second interview!!

forgiveandforget1995
03-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Glad your day went good!!!

amers85
03-23-2014, 07:27 PM
congrats on the second interview!!

Thanks!!!!

amers85
03-24-2014, 06:54 PM
I got my blood work results back today, I was so anxious I even drove myself to the lab to get them cause my Dr wasn't returning my phone call. Everything came back perfect, except my sodium was low and my red blood count was a number to high.

BrookeLynnnn
03-24-2014, 07:00 PM
I got my blood work results back today, I was so anxious I even drove myself to the lab to get them cause my Dr wasn't returning my phone call. Everything came back perfect, except my sodium was low and my red blood count was a number to high.

Glad everything is good!! :)