PDA

View Full Version : Is this safe?

dt98
03-22-2014, 01:02 AM
Was on Clonazepam for a week or more ran out started Setraline for 3-4 days got really sick.. (Rash, bad migraine, burning up... Throwing up) Started back on clonazepam today and I'm waiting to take another Setraline until Monday (follow up with doctor) is this safe? Have to say I'm feeling ALOT better on the clonazepam Still a bit achey tho... My left hand has been numb for 1-2 weeks.. Could I have a pinched nerve? TY

dt98
03-22-2014, 03:07 AM
Any answer is appreciated :)

dt98
03-22-2014, 04:46 AM
OK :) I know its pretty late/early so not too many people will respond... But yes the sertraline made me feel really sick but im back on clonazepam and I feel more calm and relaxed :) Hopefully I can get my hand checked and fixed :) Thanks again forwells

crussellii
03-22-2014, 04:57 AM
OK :) I know its pretty late/early so not too many people will respond... But yes the sertraline made me feel really sick but im back on clonazepam and I feel more calm and relaxed :) Hopefully I can get my hand checked and fixed :) Thanks again forwells

Many side effects from SSRI subside after the first couple weeks. It's your brain and body getting adjusted to the medication. I just started Viibryd 3 weeks ago and I have very bad nausea with diarrhea for 2 weeks. This has completely subsided. These medications take time to build up and to get the full effect.