PDA

View Full Version : anybody else have this problem?

uolyma
03-20-2014, 08:43 AM
Been with my partner almost 3 years. My panic attacks started the middle of last year, since then if I get too stressed out my attacks kick in. My boyfriend is one of these streses. I'm fine when we are apart but as soon as we start seeing a lot of each other he annoys me and its stupid stuff that really gets me. I just don't know if we are ment to be or if I can get over this... I do blame him for the majority of my attacks and I hate my self for it. I have tried to explain it to him but all I get back is "everybody says I'm their cause of their problem" so its not hitting home unfortunately. Anybody else's anxiety caused by a certain someone?

xchrissiex
03-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Yeah my ex partner used to bring on my anxiety sometimes because he would stress me out ,, hence why he is now my ex ,, but we was not ment to be together , this may not be the case for you ,, only you can decide if your relationship is right for you , learning the hard way I will always put my health first from now on

uolyma
03-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Thank you =] x

Nicky Molyneux
03-20-2014, 11:41 AM
A workmate used to stress me out to the point i dreaded going in to work. Surround yourself with as many positive people as you can as this will greatly help you and if there's someone who you cant avoid my suggestion would be to try and see there bad points from a different angle. Think positive thoughts do positive actions and Kama will reward you with a positive outlook on life. :)