PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys deal with the multiple sclerosis stuff....

MidM3d
03-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Whenever I search about my anxiety symptoms on google, I always see a bunch of pages saying that I also have symptoms of multiple sclerosis. It's driving me nuts. I know that I don't have it, but there is always this voice in the back of my mind saying "what if" I have it.

Dahila
03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
Ok when you have it, you are not going to google it anymore. Unfortunately we have a member whose wife is suffering with it. I find this post at least unserious

NixonRulz
03-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Whenever I search about my anxiety symptoms on google, I always see a bunch of pages saying that I also have symptoms of multiple sclerosis. It's driving me nuts. I know that I don't have it, but there is always this voice in the back of my mind saying "what if" I have it.

Number 1 rule. Stop Googling.

You will convince yourself you have many other issues with it

nikki_marie21
03-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Google is the worst thing for ppl searching for an answer to their symptoms when they have health anxiety ... I thought I had a brain tumor, lung cancer, sensitivity to wheat, vertigo ... You name it , I thought I had it... The best thing you can do is stay off of Google and speak to your health care provider

nikki_marie21
03-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Also I like to come on here and talk about some issues .. It's comforting and the blunt honesty at times is very appreciated

jessed03
03-19-2014, 06:46 PM
Also I like to come on here and talk about some issues .. It's comforting and the blunt honesty at times is very appreciated

In your avatar, you look like Hilary Duff. Anyone else think so?

nikki_marie21
03-19-2014, 06:57 PM
I don't think so lol

NixonRulz
03-19-2014, 07:08 PM
In your avatar, you look like Hilary Duff. Anyone else think so?

Oh hell yeah. She does

I think it is her

Can I have your autograph, Hillary?