PDA

View Full Version : Went to doctor. She changed Meds a little

mom23
03-19-2014, 03:44 PM
I will be taking the Wellbutrin SR 150mg twice a day. I was taking CELEXA and have been off and on since 2001. She asked me today if I wanted to try something else I was thinking I topped out on the celexa and I didnt find it really working. She has now prescribed me Cipralex. I was taking 40mg of Celexa and will now be taking 10mg of the Cipralex. She said the dosing is different. And of course......I got my clonazapam ahhhh thats my life saver during my high anxiety moments. Anyone have experience on Cipralex??

needtogetwell
03-19-2014, 03:49 PM
I will be taking the Wellbutrin SR 150mg twice a day. I was taking CELEXA and have been off and on since 2001. She asked me today if I wanted to try something else I was thinking I topped out on the celexa and I didnt find it really working. She has now prescribed me Cipralex. I was taking 40mg of Celexa and will now be taking 10mg of the Cipralex. She said the dosing is different. And of course......I got my clonazapam ahhhh thats my life saver during my high anxiety moments. Anyone have experience on Cipralex??

My mother in law is on cipralex and has helped immensely!!!

Just be prepared for some off days as your body gets used to it!

Good luck!
Pam

mom23
03-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Glad to hear it helps. Im used to off days...lol. As long as it will help bring brighter days...Ill be happy