PDA

View Full Version : Well that one was a doozy

butterfly82
03-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Just woke up from a panic attack---popped a kolonopin and waiting for it to take full effect so I can go back to sleep. The ones that wake me up are the worse because there's no warning sign for me :/ I hate this feeling.

Niicole Lynne
03-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Just woke up from a panic attack---popped a kolonopin and waiting for it to take full effect so I can go back to sleep. The ones that wake me up are the worse because there's no warning sign for me :/ I hate this feeling.

I haven't had one in a while but they are definitely are a nuisance
It's terrible waking up so panicky and scared :(
Wishing u luck tonight

butterfly82
03-18-2014, 11:03 PM
I haven't had one in a while but they are definitely are a nuisance It's terrible waking up so panicky and scared :( Wishing u luck tonight

You'd think after so many years, you would get use to them. But I never do. At least I can calm myself down from them and don't wake my husband up anymore begging for an ambulance because I think I'm having a heart attack. I use to do that all the time. Now I try to change my thought pattern and use breathing exercises ( if I can catch my breath) and pace the downstairs a little.

I'm hopeful I'll be able to get some sleep.

I had a crazy day, my 5 year old have emergency surgery to remove a splinter from his eye, I'm positive that's what set this panic attack off. I bottled it in all day.