PDA

View Full Version : Urrgghh

Dweeb
03-17-2014, 11:45 AM
So been doctors today. Shes ordered a blood test for liver function, full blood count and to see if i have h.pylori infection cuz of always having heartburn. While there my temp was 99.3 is this bad?

Enduronman
03-17-2014, 12:30 PM
No..and she is just being cautious but isn't going to find anything there either..You have heartburn because of a valve in your throat just like millions of us do....

You're just fine Dweeber!!! and 99.3 doesnt mean a thing UNLESS you're feeling sick...

Have a good day dear!!

Enduronman.. :)

Dweeb
03-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Thank you e-man

I dont feel sick or anything just got a bit of a runny nose but had that for a few days now!

My temp could have been a little high as ive had a busy day today!

More than likely just worrying over nothing

Dweeb
03-17-2014, 12:33 PM
She prescribed me lansoprazole are these any good?

Enduronman
03-17-2014, 12:40 PM
YAY!!
Yes, it is basically the same as omeprazole and it is a PPI so it will stop this constant chest pain!!! YAY!!!
Did she want to up your Prozac too or did you just stay at 20mg for now???
You're fine Dweeber, yes the runny nose has something to do with the temp of 99.....but you'll be fine dear.

Dweeb
03-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Shes kept me at 20mg for now :) but said if i do feel that i need to up the dose then i can go back and she'll prescribe them me.

My forehead doesnt feel warm or anything so maybe my temp as gone back down now i hve no idea.

Enduronman
03-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Ok, fair enough..
You are doing amazingly well on the 20mg, considering where you were a month ago...You were freaking out Dweeber!!!
Well, maybe that was 2 months ago but still..you're doing great and picking up your daughter and getting out and stuff..
Very very proud of you for making this effort and I can't stress that enough..I just wish more people that got better would stick around and tell us that!!!
Yes, if you need to go up then that's great you just go back and say ok I'm ready for 40mg....

Smile Dweeber! ( you have got sooo much to smile about now )....:D

Dweeb
03-17-2014, 12:59 PM
I was in a very bad place then wasnt i?

I think the only reason ive took a little step back is cuz i had the operation which was one of my biggest fears and now i'm worrying about post-op infections :(

But ikno i'll bounce back from this aswel :D

Lets just get these blood results back and then i'll be able to move forward again.