PDA

View Full Version : breathing

ldocherty93
03-17-2014, 11:15 AM
My breathing feels restricted, its hard to explain exactly what it feels like. As of there is a tight band around my lungs..anyone else get this?

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Lots of times- try to breath through it

ldocherty93
03-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Lots of times- try to breath through it

I've been like this from yesterday though.. kinda getting me worried

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I've been like this from yesterday though.. kinda getting me worried

The more you worry about it, they more you will feel it because that's what you are focusing on. I had two weeks straight like that- finally after an ER visit with normal chest X-ray and meeting with my primary doctor, they have me on a 2 week heart monitor. I don't feel it anymore- I think it's because the chest X-ray came back normal so I know here wasn't anything serious going on and the heart monitor is monitored by a third party, so I feel "safe" . Since I feel "safe" I haven't been focused on it anymore so it's gradually went away. (Except during my normal panic attacks)

ldocherty93
03-17-2014, 11:35 AM
The more you worry about it, they more you will feel it because that's what you are focusing on. I had two weeks straight like that- finally after an ER visit with normal chest X-ray and meeting with my primary doctor, they have me on a 2 week heart monitor. I don't feel it anymore- I think it's because the chest X-ray came back normal so I know here wasn't anything serious going on and the heart monitor is monitored by a third party, so I feel "safe" . Since I feel "safe" I haven't been focused on it anymore so it's gradually went away. (Except during my normal panic attacks)

Yeah i know what you mean. Hope you'rr okay. I ty my best not to notice it but its just adding to my anxiety.

Enduronman
03-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Do you have anything else like a cough, sinus issues, head aches, anything like that or just a tight chest?

E-Man.. :)

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Do you have anything else like a cough, sinus issues, head aches, anything like that or just a tight chest? E-Man.. :)

Yup--it could be something like that too

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Yeah i know what you mean. Hope you'rr okay. I ty my best not to notice it but its just adding to my anxiety.

Thank you :) I'm sure it's fine and anxiety related- I'll get results back in about two weeks

Darkcloud
03-17-2014, 12:45 PM
My breathing feels restricted, its hard to explain exactly what it feels like. As of there is a tight band around my lungs..anyone else get this?

I get this all the time. One of the more annoying symptoms.

ldocherty93
03-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Do you have anything else like a cough, sinus issues, head aches, anything like that or just a tight chest?

E-Man.. :)

No E-man just the breathing.

ldocherty93
03-17-2014, 03:21 PM
I get this all the time. One of the more annoying symptoms.

Yeah it is annoying!

ganglia
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM
I feel this almost every day.I must quit coffee.I feel i will choke!