PDA

View Full Version : Full moon last night

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 06:18 AM
Should have paid attention and remembered there was a full moon last night. I barely slept and had clusters of panic attacks. Does anyone else experience higher anxiety on full moon nights? It's so weird how it happens every full moon, but I don't think it's a coincidence.

jessed03
03-17-2014, 08:41 AM
Hmm. Maybe that's why I had an awful nights sleep too. I feel pretty crap this morning. I was so tired, but kept waking up, tossing and turning.

You doing ok now?

Full moons do seem to affect some people. All of the teachers on here talk about how they notice behaviour changes in kids when full moon comes around.

Dahila
03-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Full moon is beautiful and it heightens people sensitivity to the world around them:) Change your attitude toward lady moon and it will not bother you, try it my dear :))

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 09:05 AM
Hmm. Maybe that's why I had an awful nights sleep too. I feel pretty crap this morning. I was so tired, but kept waking up, tossing and turning. You doing ok now? Full moons do seem to affect some people. All of the teachers on here talk about how they notice behaviour changes in kids when full moon comes around.

Yup..4 for kids were 4 terrors yesterday lol

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Full moon is beautiful and it heightens people sensitivity to the world around them:) Change your attitude toward lady moon and it will not bother you, try it my dear :))

They are beautiful--I will try that on April 15th---blood moon--I'm not sure why my anxiety and panic attacks are worse during these types of moons? I'll try to think positive, but I forgot this one was even here last night till this morning

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 09:10 AM
Hmm. Maybe that's why I had an awful nights sleep too. I feel pretty crap this morning. I was so tired, but kept waking up, tossing and turning. You doing ok now? Full moons do seem to affect some people. All of the teachers on here talk about how they notice behaviour changes in kids when full moon comes around.

My anxiety is down a lot, just lingering and feeling worn out from the multiple panic attacks, but I'm just really tired since I didn't sleep very well