PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety help

vanessa2010
03-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Be been on the edge all day and suddenly i feel weak and have to lay down i also look at the wall and its moving close to me my heart is beating hard

ashly1221
03-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Just try and breath. I AM NOT A DOCTOR but to me, from experience, it sounds like a panic attack. You can send me a message if you'd like, but ultimately you need to remember that all panic attacks pass. When you think it can't get any worse, that is usually the peak of it and it will slow down and go away. Just got to breath. Deep breath in your nose and hold it for 2-3 seconds and let it go slow and just keep doing that. I suffered panic attacks for years, I know it's scary. Just breath and feel your heart beat, it's fast and pounding I bet, but just breath deeply and tell yourself you are ok, there is nothing to be worried about and you will be fine

forgiveandforget1995
03-16-2014, 09:10 PM
You're probably going through a Panic attack, Try to relax, I know it's easier said than done, but nothing will happen to you. The more you focus and dwell on it, the more you will gain to worry, try to be stress free and relieve yourself from all things that have been making you stressed/tired etc. You will be better, It's scary at first, What I do is I try to think of something that makes me happy, or you could try and occupy yourself. Talk to someone, or listen to music or do something around the house etc. It will get better I swear, feel free to message anyone of us on this forum if you find it difficult. Hope you get better!

vanessa2010
03-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Thanks you guys alt for the time to help out