PDA

View Full Version : Miracle in my Life!!""

Nicoleeo
03-16-2014, 06:06 PM
My life changed this past Monday. My doctor prescribed me Metropolol. Now this is typically used to treat high blood pressure but it has been found to help with physical symptoms of anxiety and prevention of headaches. I've been a sufferer of daily headaches for just about as long as I have had severe anxiety. I have not had one single headache, and not one unmanageable episode of panic since I took my first dose Monday after my appointment. I am also engaging in therapy-both impact therapy and more traditional therapy. I feel quite normal again. I've been able to tackle daily tasks, go hang out with people, I'm not dreading work. I've shed several tears of happiness and relief because I didn't think I would ever ever ever feel like this again. I am well on my way to recovery and beating this debilitating anxiety. I'm claiming my life back and panic, fear, anxiety, and worry can suck it!

jessed03
03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Now that is.....

AWESOME!!!!

Take your good health and run with it. :) Remind your mind what it's like to be normal, and you may never see your condition back again!

jessed03
03-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Eman, get in here... Success story!

Dahila
03-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Fantastic news:))

needtogetwell
03-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Wonderful news! Hope it continues for you!!!

Cheers!
Pam

BrookeLynnnn
03-16-2014, 07:24 PM
That's awesome!! Congrats to you!!! :)

mom23
03-16-2014, 08:12 PM
That is awesome. So good to hear success stories. Yay for you!!!!

Nicoleeo
03-16-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm not quite sure how to handle myself. There are still fleeting "What If's" in my head, but I feel like its because its habit. This is the test. It's my Monday. I usually have a good sized panic attack a couple of hours before work. So far, things are good. I've noticed a few things happening with my body but I believe that is due to my expecting it and being a bit hyper vigilant. But my level of cool is maintaining. :)