PDA

View Full Version : Medication

TomoWHU
03-16-2014, 12:19 PM
will sertraline help with with my distressing and negative thoughts which are causing my anxiety and depression, I'm reluctant to take the lorazepam twice a day if needed my doc proscribed them but I feel I need to take them 2wice a day at the moment don't stat sertraline till next fri 21st

Enduronman
03-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Sertraline (zoloft) is an excellent medication for distress, stress, negative thoughts,,yes.
Don't be reluctant, take what you're supposed to take and when...
The effects of the tablets will be farrrrr better than where your mind is now..

Have a great day!

Enduronman.. :)

TomoWHU
03-16-2014, 02:42 PM
Sertraline (zoloft) is an excellent medication for distress, stress, negative thoughts,,yes. Don't be reluctant, take what you're supposed to take and when... The effects of the tablets will be farrrrr better than where your mind is now.. Have a great day! Enduronman.. :)
Thanks man, just that I'm struggling abit with the thought of one day il die and get anxious thinking and when everyday passes bit dramatic I no so sorry

jessed03
03-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Therapy and medication have a mighty fine success rate. I see no reason at all why you can't get beyond this Tomo.

You're on a good med. You're doing the right things. Hope that can help relax you. Sadly this shit takes time to get rid of, but in a few months I'd expect you to feel quite a lot better than you do at the moment.

Enduronman
03-16-2014, 02:49 PM
You're not the only one here that struggles with that thought bruh...Hopefully they will post up here too, I don't want to name them but I know there are 3 others but they are just now starting medications and doing waaayyyyy better...Yes, truthfully.
Maybe you should pm one of them, her name is Niicole Lynn and she had this same issue friend not more than 3 weeks ago, maybe 4 weeks ago..
The meds are reeaaalllllyyy helping her to overcome these thought patterns and obsessions...
Don't feel bad about what your feelings are, they are what they are friend,..no judgment here bro..
Just gotta get you on the right track is all..

E-Man.. :)

TomoWHU
03-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Therapy and medication have a mighty fine success rate. I see no reason at all why you can't get beyond this Tomo. You're on a good med. You're doing the right things. Hope that can help relax you. Sadly this shit takes time to get rid of, but in a few months I'd expect you to feel quite a lot better than you do at the moment.
Thanks jessed I am relaxed and that's due to my lorazapam lol can't wait to go back to feeling how I was 2 weeks ago