PDA

View Full Version : Hope I am Making Progress

anxietycat
03-15-2014, 02:17 PM
My psychologist says I am too hard on myself and I can't see the progress that I've made in 6 weeks. This past week I agreed with her that I am hard on myself and would try to work on it.

6 weeks ago I was crying daily and wouldn't leave my house.

About 3 weeks ago I started getting more used to work again and starting going out to the trails for long walks.

Today I went to the trails, went grocery shopping, went to a BAR!!!!! For 3 hours and wasn't anxious/upset/depressed for one minute.

I am kind of proud of myself for getting out today and doing fun things. I used to hate bars and would never want to go, but I went today, in the middle of the day and stayed for 3 hours.

I hope I can keep this up.

Thanks for listening, as always.

Enduronman
03-15-2014, 02:19 PM
I saw your photo on facebook AC!!! You're doing great and yes, this is alllll progress friend!!!...We're all proud of you!!!

Have a great day AC!!!

Enduronman.. :) :) :)

anxietycat
03-15-2014, 02:20 PM
I saw your photo on facebook AC!!! You're doing great and yes, this is alllll progress friend!!!...We're all proud of you!!! Have a great day AC!!! Enduronman.. :) :) :)

Thanks buddy! I might go out again tonight - who am I ?!!!?!

Enduronman
03-15-2014, 02:25 PM
I know who you are!!! You're the new and improved AnxietyCat!!...YAY!!!! This is just great news to see....

Have fun tonight too friend!!!

E-Man.. :)

anxietycat
03-15-2014, 02:37 PM
This is what I needed to read right now! :)

We're in this together! Now you need to get out there too and we'll be all set!

jessed03
03-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Even somebody that's hard on herself can see what progress she's making when it's all written down and submitted here. No getting around that. :)

Keep going Cat. Have fun if you go out!