PDA

View Full Version : here i am yet again!

ldocherty93
03-15-2014, 12:51 PM
So my new thing i'm obsessing over is the colour of my lips. They're quite white looking which is making me really anxious!! Anyone advice?

Fourteen14
03-15-2014, 01:04 PM
So my new thing i'm obsessing over is the colour of my lips. They're quite white looking which is making me really anxious!! Anyone advice?

Most likely cause for your age group would be iron deficiency. Your doc will be able to check for it with a simple blood test.

Ps. I woke up with a cramp in my foot this morning!! (I'm absolutely serious). AND muscle pain in the same leg all morning!

The power of the brain eh?

You may be interested in the health anxiety exposed thread I will be posting this weekend! Keep your eye out!

ldocherty93
03-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Most likely cause for your age group would be iron deficiency. Your doc will be able to check for it with a simple blood test.

Ps. I woke up with a cramp in my foot this morning!! (I'm absolutely serious). AND muscle pain in the same leg all morning!

The power of the brain eh?

You may be interested in the health anxiety exposed thread I will be posting this weekend! Keep your eye out!

Its making me really worried & uptight!! I have the doc in a weeks time, think it will be ok to leave it of til then?

Ohh that's weird! After talking about it last night aswell.

I'll be more than interested in that, i'll keep my eyes peeled.

Fourteen14
03-15-2014, 02:05 PM
Its making me really worried & uptight!! I have the doc in a weeks time, think it will be ok to leave it of til then? Ohh that's weird! After talking about it last night aswell. I'll be more than interested in that, i'll keep my eyes peeled.

I think you will manage until next week you may need two REALLY important things though (if you are to fully survive the week)

1. EXTRA BROCCOLI with your Sunday roast!

And THE most important!!

**LIPSTICK** ;)

Enduronman
03-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Still proud of you Ido for giving some meds a try and for staying with them too, so whatever color your lips are, you're still making progress friend!

Have a good day!

E-Man.. :)

ldocherty93
03-15-2014, 03:42 PM
I think you will manage until next week you may need two REALLY important things though (if you are to fully survive the week)

1. EXTRA BROCCOLI with your Sunday roast!

And THE most important!!

**LIPSTICK** ;)

I don't like any veg at all so i won't be having broccoli lol. Lipstick is always a shout though!

ldocherty93
03-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Still proud of you Ido for giving some meds a try and for staying with them too, so whatever color your lips are, you're still making progress friend!

Have a good day!

E-Man.. :)

Thank you E-man! I'll give anything a go aslong as this horrible health anxiety goes away.. wishful thinking!