PDA

View Full Version : Problems!

Curtis D
03-14-2014, 02:15 PM
So im not trying to sound like a cry baby but......

Tuesday my employee went home at the end of the day and did not come into work the next day he went to the hospital wed morning for Chest pains and shortness of breath. so not only am i FREAKING out about my employee not being here and his health, it has spiraled me into a terrible place and total panic attack mania.

So now he is released today hand there not sure if he had a heart attack or not but hes younger than my and in far worse health than I and he left with a clean bill of health, but i have had several incapacitating panic attacks today and i know have my mind set that i to am having health issues.

any kind words of wisdom will be appreciated.!

thanks, Curtis D.

NixonRulz
03-14-2014, 03:46 PM
So im not trying to sound like a cry baby but......

Tuesday my employee went home at the end of the day and did not come into work the next day he went to the hospital wed morning for Chest pains and shortness of breath. so not only am i FREAKING out about my employee not being here and his health, it has spiraled me into a terrible place and total panic attack mania.

So now he is released today hand there not sure if he had a heart attack or not but hes younger than my and in far worse health than I and he left with a clean bill of health, but i have had several incapacitating panic attacks today and i know have my mind set that i to am having health issues.

any kind words of wisdom will be appreciated.!

thanks, Curtis D.

It's always funny that when we hear about someone who was younger than us was hit with a illness, disease or heart attack, we realize that we could be that way too

We tend to make the connection to that guy versus the billions of people in the world who are healthy

With anxiety, I understand this but we need to pick some bettor mentors

His issues aren't your issues and his genetics aren't your genetics

You aren't having real health issues, you are anxious because what happened to your buddy

Associating all his circumstances with you causing your current scare of health issues

I am glad he is okay.

But you are okay too.

You just need to remind your mind that all is okay in your world