PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy, like things are moving

whongvj
03-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Hi guys! I don't google on my symptoms anymore so I am thankful I am part of this group wherein I can ask u guys about my symptoms..I wanna know if your symptoms change.. Like before I just used to have shortness of breath, sweaty hands and feet and etc.. But lately I experienced dizziness like when I move my head things are turning..it goes away after few seconds but for somebody Iike me who got health anxiety it scares me.. Anyone of you here experience the same things?

whongvj
03-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi forwells! I am interested to read more about it however I can't open the link you have provided above. Thanks!

GYDA
03-17-2014, 04:14 AM
Yep I've had that before, my anxiety symptoms are always changing too. But about a year ago me and the missus went to Rome for a long weekend, we got lost in the middle of nowhere late at night with no taxi's in sight plus we had a massive argument, finally got home about 1 in the morning but when I woke up the room was just spinning. Like i couldn't focus on anything without it moving, then if I laid on the bed and closed my eyes it felt like the bed was tipping over & i had to jump up to stop myself falling over, my anxiety was that high the night before that my anxiety symptoms were terrible the next day. It went after a few days though, hope this helps! :)

acetone
03-17-2014, 04:23 AM
I get somewhat related sensation. Like the whole world is shaking and I'm walking on a boat. Quite scary.

leetbulldog
03-17-2014, 04:24 AM
Yes, I've had that symptom before.. it's really scary but it's part of the health anxiety cycle :/
He u seen a doctor for this??

butterfly82
03-17-2014, 06:20 AM
I get that symptom too sometimes, sometimes I feel like I'm going to fall all of a sudden, as if I tripped but it can happen even when I'm sitting.