PDA

View Full Version : #### Guys only please some help

Cimi
03-14-2014, 02:44 AM
hey gang whats up. look guys i am on serious trouble. i think that lexapro has made me somehow numb. i like it but damn i have a sexual problem.
it takes ages for me to ejaculate. and my gf is saying things like u dont like it anymore etc. i swear we had like a full hour of sex and nothing. i am super erected but nothing guys. any help???

acetone
03-14-2014, 04:13 AM
Sexual dysfunction is common with SSRIs. What dose are you on?

NixonRulz
03-14-2014, 05:08 AM
hey gang whats up. look guys i am on serious trouble. i think that lexapro has made me somehow numb. i like it but damn i have a sexual problem. it takes ages for me to ejaculate. and my gf is saying things like u dont like it anymore etc. i swear we had like a full hour of sex and nothing. i am super erected but nothing guys. any help???

That will get better as some time goes by

I think I actually enjoyed it. Could do all kinds of stuff for as long as I wanted

Not being able to do that can be seriously related to your mind as well

You know that anxious mind of yours gets afraid and starts trying to convince you that something is more wrong than it is

Explain to your girl the issues that can happen on Lexapro and have her keep working with you

Enjoy the therapy!

Michael p
03-14-2014, 05:12 AM
AWESOME!! Not that my drive is not down already, and I just started back on Lexapro yesterday! I love the new worlds that these meds throw you into. I do my best, but I have a VERY hard time trusting any of these "experimental meds". I am at my wits end and need something. Started training back in the martial arts again, after being away for 12 years-it seems to be the best medication yet. Real easy to just say "screw it all"!! Work, relationships, friendships, etc, etc.

NixonRulz
03-14-2014, 05:17 AM
AWESOME!! Not that my drive is not down already, and I just started back on Lexapro yesterday! I love the new worlds that these meds throw you into. I do my best, but I have a VERY hard time trusting any of these "experimental meds". I am at my wits end and need something. Started training back in the martial arts again, after being away for 12 years-it seems to be the best medication yet. Real easy to just say "screw it all"!! Work, relationships, friendships, etc, etc.

Great for you to be back in martial arts

I have been out of that for a bit but I was an instructor for 3 years

Great way to combat anxiety

AliasEQ
03-14-2014, 05:52 AM
hey gang whats up. look guys i am on serious trouble. i think that lexapro has made me somehow numb. i like it but damn i have a sexual problem.
it takes ages for me to ejaculate. and my gf is saying things like u dont like it anymore etc. i swear we had like a full hour of sex and nothing. i am super erected but nothing guys. any help???

Get some testosterone in you bro. My friend had the same problem with his gf - he didn't take any meds tho. He started eating lots of broccoli lol. He also bought testosterone tablets. He said it helped him alot.

Idk though. It could be some side effect from the lexapro. Hopefully it'll subside soon. Wish you the best bro

alankay
03-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Skip a day and see if that makes a difference and talk to your doc. This is common and may pass but skipping a day once a week might help for now. Alankay

Cimi
03-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Get some testosterone in you bro. My friend had the same problem with his gf - he didn't take any meds tho. He started eating lots of broccoli lol. He also bought testosterone tablets. He said it helped him alot.

Idk though. It could be some side effect from the lexapro. Hopefully it'll subside soon. Wish you the best bro

now trying for a sex record man ahhahahaha giuness world record seriously ahahhahaha

jessed03
03-14-2014, 08:07 AM
When you wanna get busy, take the med in the morning very early, and then have sex the next night, and take the dose after. That long break can sometimes help.

Also get some Arginine and some test boosting foods like Elias said.

Does usually get easier over time. First few months on SSRIs can sometimes be a boner killer :-/

Michael p
03-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Great for you to be back in martial arts

I have been out of that for a bit but I was an instructor for 3 years

Great way to combat anxiety

Agreed! There are days that the last thing I want to do is to go train, and those are the days that I MUST GO DO IT. When it's all said and done, I've never regretted getting off my butt and breaking a sweat in class. I started when I was very young and am pretty beat up and hurting from it, however, I would take the pain from my training over the physical and emotional pain that anxiety causes, any day of the week. Would really like to get back to teaching the kids. Anything that occupies your mind like this has tremendous benefits for anxiety sufferers. Thanks NR!!