PDA

View Full Version : Me or meds?

BrookeLynnnn
03-13-2014, 10:46 PM
I've felt good all day.. I got little spurts of anxiety throughout the day but that didn't stop me..

I went out of town with my mom & sister (30 minutes away) I was unsure about it but I did good.. Then I ran around with my mom, went by my house & got my boyfriend & we hung out for a while..

Overall, it was a GOOD day.. But I'm wondering if it's my Paxil working or if it's me.. Tonight will be day 9 on Paxil.. Not sure if that's too early to feel better or not.

Enduronman
03-13-2014, 10:51 PM
IMHO it's more you than 9 days of paxil, it is the courage that you are building within.. proud of you Brooklyn!!!
Made me all teary eyed....I don't get teary eyes!!!!!...

Keep pushing friend...

Enduronman..

BrookeLynnnn
03-13-2014, 10:53 PM
IMHO it's more you than 9 days of paxil, it is the courage that you are building within.. proud of you Brooklyn!!! Made me all teary eyed....I don't get teary eyes!!!!!... Keep pushing friend... Enduronman..

Yay!!

Awwwwwww :)
You guys have helped me sooooo much!!

Thank you :)

Enduronman
03-13-2014, 10:56 PM
You're doing a spectacular job in this campaign to Get Brooklyn Back!!!... Yes, and great big YAY!!!

Have a great day tomorrow too friend...

E-Man.. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-13-2014, 10:57 PM
You're doing a spectacular job in this campaign to Get Brooklyn Back!!!... Yes, and great big YAY!!! Have a great day tomorrow too friend... E-Man.. :)

I'm trying hard!!

& thank you!! You have a great day tomorrow also!! :)

needtogetwell
03-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Hey Brooke,

You are doing AMAZING!!!!!

Keep it up ! You are soooooo on your way and 90% is you!!! Meds maybe 10%.

Have another good one today. Are you writing down all your successes so you can visually see them add up?

Your list should be getting pretty long now!!!!

Cheers Bella!!!

jessed03
03-14-2014, 07:48 AM
You've got to count the time you were in Prozac as well. That was still changing your brain chemistry, even if it wasnt all that useful :)

But you're still not at the 6 week point overall, where the meds have had time to fully kick in, so I'd say a large chunk is you, with a little help from them.

Way to go Brooke Lynnn!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Hey Brooke, You are doing AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up ! You are soooooo on your way and 90% is you!!! Meds maybe 10%. Have another good one today. Are you writing down all your successes so you can visually see them add up? Your list should be getting pretty long now!!!! Cheers Bella!!!

Thank you!!
You have a good day also!!

& yes, I went & got a separate journal & I've been keeping track!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-14-2014, 09:42 AM
You've got to count the time you were in Prozac as well. That was still changing your brain chemistry, even if it wasnt all that useful :) But you're still not at the 6 week point overall, where the meds have had time to fully kick in, so I'd say a large chunk is you, with a little help from them. Way to go Brooke Lynnn!!

Oh yes, you're right!!

amers85
03-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Good job :) you've got more control over your anxiety than you think ;)

jessed03
03-14-2014, 09:53 AM

Oh Brooke Lynn's killing it out here.

She didn't even need grandma Jesse to yell BROOOKE TAKE YOUR PAXIL

BrookeLynnnn
03-14-2014, 09:58 AM

BrookeLynnnn
03-14-2014, 09:59 AM
Oh Brooke Lynn's killing it out here. She didn't even need grandma Jesse to yell BROOOKE TAKE YOUR PAXIL

Hahahaha :)