PDA

View Full Version : pain is getting more prominent again!

Danny1986
03-13-2014, 07:29 PM
hi,i have posted a few times relating to aches and pains and have managed to keep well enough.....................until now....

I Have had numorous visits to hospitals and doctors relating to pains in my chest and panic attacks,i started a course of anxiety treatment but decided to go it alone and try to not beat but subdue my anxiety and pains.This has been all well and good but recently i have started to notice a distinct change in they're patterns and i am really trying to stay away from doctors but have decided it better to post on here and ask if anybody can relate to the kind of pains i am experiencing???

These are pains in my head at the moment mostly around my temples but they move around and aren't extremely painful but quite worrying : ( I have been warned that pain that moves around is distinctive of anxiety,they are intermittent and i am wondering whether a course of medication would be an idea or to tough it out??

Some opinions would be greatly appreciated,thanks folks!

NixonRulz
03-13-2014, 07:49 PM
hi,i have posted a few times relating to aches and pains and have managed to keep well enough.....................until now.... I Have had numorous visits to hospitals and doctors relating to pains in my chest and panic attacks,i started a course of anxiety treatment but decided to go it alone and try to not beat but subdue my anxiety and pains.This has been all well and good but recently i have started to notice a distinct change in they're patterns and i am really trying to stay away from doctors but have decided it better to post on here and ask if anybody can relate to the kind of pains i am experiencing??? These are pains in my head at the moment mostly around my temples but they move around and aren't extremely painful but quite worrying : ( I have been warned that pain that moves around is distinctive of anxiety,they are intermittent and i am wondering whether a course of medication would be an idea or to tough it out?? Some opinions would be greatly appreciated,thanks folks!

Hello Danny

Welcome

1996 has some memories that I will always look proudly on

What you describe could easily be equated to anxiety

As with anything you suspect to be anxiety, get a full health check from your doc just to eliminate any real physical causes

Once you get the clean bill of health, then you can address your anxiety from a variety of ways that you can chose from

Whether with meds or without, lots of differing success stories with both natural and meds

Chose a path and walk yourself right out of this