PDA

View Full Version : Piercing pain in left breast

Blessed
03-13-2014, 02:03 PM
I can't tell if it's my breast or my heart? It's like a sharp piercing pain and it's been occurring for two hours, really worrying me. What to do what to do?!!

vonnhelsing
03-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Blessed
If its a piercing pain and has lasted for 2 hours it is most certainly not your heart. A heart ailment would cause a more dull heavy radiating pain accompanied with sweating nausea difficulty breathing and a severe feeling of unwell.
Your pains sound muscle related. Try massaging the area and see if it goes away..

Blessed
03-13-2014, 02:21 PM
I would love to massage it but my boob is in the way lol.. Very scary!!!

Blessed
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
It feels more so like some one is jabbing it with a knife

Anxious Abi
03-13-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey Blessed. I experience something similar quite often, a sharp stabbing pain in my left breast, there's no denying it is very worrying.
I happened to notice with mine though, sometimes I get an ache/burning sensation in my left shoulder blade at the same time, I have come to think it is definitely muscle related, probably something to do with me tensing and hunching up when i'm anxious.

I hope it too is something as simple for you. I would get it checked out by a Dr if it persists though just to be safe.

Best wishes.

Blessed
03-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Thank you guys :) just having a bad day.

needtogetwell
03-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Thank you guys :) just having a bad day.

Hope your day gets better! Do something to pamper yourself today!

Cheers
Pam

Blessed
03-13-2014, 02:52 PM
Thank you all! If I can't reach the spot to massage what else can I try? And ideas

elizabeth5
03-13-2014, 02:54 PM
I can't tell if it's my breast or my heart? It's like a sharp piercing pain and it's been occurring for two hours, really worrying me. What to do what to do?!!

My doctor told me it's your muscles that can cause you pain. I too get them.

Applecherry
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
I get that if I've been laying down on mine uncomfortably. Laying flat on them always hurts anyway.

I guess if the pain became overwhelming, And persistent I'd visit the doctor.

Anxious Abi
03-13-2014, 03:13 PM
I find stretching really helps mine to ease, also if I find the right posture and just relax into it. Maybe a bath or something might help too, i'm not sure.
I hope you feel better.

Blessed
03-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Ok thank you all. Trying to control myself as forwells says :). Been over three hours now so I tend to agree that it's not heart related?

jessed03
03-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Thank you all! If I can't reach the spot to massage what else can I try? And ideas

Ooo Blessed, Emans gonna shout at you when he comes on. He's gonna be like 'Blessed you twerp get on beta blockers yay bahahaha' :)

Progressive muscle relaxation should help you long term. If you don't release tension it stays in your muscles and ends up causing spasms, poor breathing, shooting pains, aches etc.

Exercise helps, so does progressive muscle relaxation. Tension in the neck, and the chest cause or contribute to most of the physical symptoms people get. It's nice releasing that tension daily.

So yeah, if you don't do that already, that should stop a lot of pains in the not to distant future. You can find vids of it on youtube.

Enduronman
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Ok thank you all. Trying to control myself as forwells says :). Been over three hours now so I tend to agree that it's not heart related?

derrrrr

E-Man. :)

Dahila
03-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Blessed you always have a bad day, every woman have the sharp pains in breasts from time to time, this does not kill, Cancer kill , heart attack kill , stroke kill, but not the frigging pains in breast, Btw I know what you are looking for; No it is not cancer, cancer does not give you pains like that. I would guess is muscle and In my situation with a lot on the front, I believe is suppressed nerve.
So tomorrow is what: Pain in the left shoulder, or colon pain????? I am sorry I do not feel sorry for you.
You regularly piss me off with the frigging whining..... you normally need some spanking,
I know I will hear the voices of protest, but I started to believe that you require tough love Blessed!!!! Take a grip woman go to doc. Hell

Blessed
03-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks.......

jessed03
03-14-2014, 09:20 AM
How are you feeling today blessed?

Blessed
03-14-2014, 09:42 AM
How are you feeling today blessed? I'm afraid to say... I'll guess I'll be honest and say about the same. I'm not whining just being honest, thanks for asking blessed jessed. Listened to some linden relaxation CDs to see if that would ease some tension, going to try them again tonight

Enduronman
03-14-2014, 12:28 PM
You can whine if you want too!!! Gawd!!! I was just kidding with the derrr....
Thinking of you and hope that this day gets better,,,...

Enduronman.. :)

jessed03
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Doesn't that just make anxiety an unfair game. You feel it, get symptoms, and the tension caused by the symptoms carries on over and gives you more anxiety and more symptoms.

Tough cycle to break sometimes.

Keep at it Blessed. Or Blessed blessed I should call you ;)

Bathing your muscles in Epsom salts is also great. Just had a painful run, can feel my legs getting tight and I didn't eat much. I'm gonna take one myself in a bit. Full of magnesium too.

I get mine for a couple of bucks.

Blessed
03-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Blessed Remember one thing . You were so tense about it yesterday so why would that of helped with the tension you feel today . Good to see you trying some relaxation ,i am guessing it may take a little while with you . I take it you got them all then . yes I did and thank you so much!

Blessed
03-14-2014, 01:04 PM
You can whine if you want too!!! Gawd!!! I was just kidding with the derrr.... Thinking of you and hope that this day gets better,,,... Enduronman.. :) thank you. e!

Blessed
03-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Doesn't that just make anxiety an unfair game. You feel it, get symptoms, and the tension caused by the symptoms carries on over and gives you more anxiety and more symptoms. Tough cycle to break sometimes. Keep at it Blessed. Or Blessed blessed I should call you ;) Bathing your muscles in Epsom salts is also great. Just had a painful run, can feel my legs getting tight and I didn't eat much. I'm gonna take one myself in a bit. Full of magnesium too. I get mine for a couple of bucks. thanks for advice! I appreciate it!