PDA

View Full Version : Anxious and depressed

patches6996
03-13-2014, 12:30 PM
So yesterday, my boyfriend asked for a break. We are so close and practically best friends so it caught me extremely off guard. After 5 hours, I convinced him to stay. But now I have those stupid butterflies that anxiety gives me. I'm just feeling insecure right now. I know he loves me, but I feel like he could walk away at any time. I just need advice on how to calm down. I've been wrecked with nightmares, nausea, insomnia, chest pain, and trouble breathing since yesterday. Just please help:(

vonnhelsing
03-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Absolutely normal. I have that all the time when I have an arguement with my on and off other half. The issue arises when you do break up (hopefully not of course). I have the issue of getting attached so when my other half broke up with me the first time I literally almost died from broken heart syndrome and it is the reason I spiralled into the depths of anxiety hell.

Ive crawled myself out slowly thank god. But it truly was hell. Try not to get too worked up about it is what im saying. It isnt worth it because if its meant to be its meant to be..

patches6996
03-13-2014, 01:07 PM
I have no idea what to do:(