PDA

View Full Version : Important! Effexor recall....

needtogetwell
03-13-2014, 09:18 AM
If any of you take Effexor, please call your pharmacy and make sure your meds are not part of the recall!!!

Recall was issued March 7th .

Better safe than sorry!!!

Michael p
03-13-2014, 09:22 AM
Wow! Thanks! I started taking it last week, and felt like I was losing it-can't even descried the feelings/sensations. Felt a bit dizzy, but dizzy didn't do it justice, and it was messing with my memory in a dangerous way here at work. I stopped, another one. Thanks for the head's up on the recall just the same. Good day!

ab123
03-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Do absolutely not Google the reason why, just a warning cuz I did. Lol just don't do it:)

needtogetwell
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Do absolutely not Google the reason why, just a warning cuz I did. Lol just don't do it:)

Exactly why I didn't put any details in. Just call pharmacy.

Don't need to inflict any extra worry when the likeliness of anyone here being affected is about nil.

Just wanted everyone to be safe!

ab123
03-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah!for sure. Basically just read it if you take it. Damn pharmaceutical companies. Lol

Ouii
03-13-2014, 07:31 PM
What the hell guys? Dont say such worry-inducing things like "just DONT google it!" etc, I thought it was going to be something awful like someone had chopped up babies and mixed them into the ingredients when the pills were being made but it turns out, as far as we know, a single heart pill jumped a conveyor belt or something and managed to get itself into a bottle of Effexor. The heart pills are a different size/shape/look to Effexor so if someone got one, they would be all "Huh, this looks different and has a different name on it, maybe I wont take this one" and then contact their Doctor. Of course this shouldnt happen at all and obviously people should be careful about what they are taking, but far out folks, maybe think about how you word stuff like this in future to save people like me (who take 375mg Effexor daily) a massive panic attack and fear for all the babies that were being thrown into the mixers.

NixonRulz
03-13-2014, 07:42 PM
What the hell guys? Dont say such worry-inducing things like "just DONT google it!" etc, I thought it was going to be something awful like someone had chopped up babies and mixed them into the ingredients when the pills were being made but it turns out, as far as we know, a single heat pill jumped a conveyor belt or something and managed to get itself into a bottle of Effexor. The heart pills are a different size/shape/look to Effexor so if someone got one, they would be all "Huh, this looks different and has a different name on it, maybe I wont take this one" and then contact their Doctor. Of course this shouldnt happen at all and obviously people should be careful about what they are taking, but far out folks, maybe think about how you word stuff like this in future to save people like me (who take 375mg Effexor daily) a massive panic attack and fear for all the babies that were being thrown into the mixers.

That is what it was? That's it?

Dang

Sounds like the weather people telling me how the coming snowstorm will mean the earth is cooling

Niicole Lynne
03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Would this affect canada as well?

needtogetwell
03-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Would this affect canada as well?

Maybe not but it wouldn't hurt to call anyway.